• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Visits Tennessee!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The group was unchallenged as they occupied a podium at the state capitol building for a show of strength, but were met with fury as they took their protest to the streets.

Black lawmakers in the state lashed out at Republican colleagues for 'normalizing' extremist views

Yeah, this masked group that was allowed into the state capitol unchallenged are totally a real group of far right Neo-Nazis and not feds.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
image_YoasXA3Q_1708289057656_raw.jpg

midwit

Forum Clout
Court records in various Alt Right cases suggests that the FBI spent something like 50+ million just in efforts to infiltrate Alt Right organizations. The FBI is openly infiltrating the Catholic Church to "fight extremism from within." To say nothing of the fact that Jews literally changed the entire functionality of the internet and social media algorithms to ensure that Alt Right messages never reach the public. The Daily Stormer was- literally- removed from the internet.

But these guys somehow snuck up on them. Heh.

Forum Clout
Anthony would never dare to do this, despite his fake tough persona on Twitter. One black person giving him shit would send him scurring away.
He would go on Twitter, and invent a cool tough guy story from one of his three go-to movies & pretend no one notices again.

"I was just minding my own business, peacefully yelling "Sieg Heil!" and of course this F/N savage gets all in my face! So I said "you got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye" and he ran off!!"

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He would go on Twitter, and invent a cool tough guy story from one of his three go-to movies & pretend no one notices again.

"I was just minding my own business, peacefully yelling "Sieg Heil!" and of course this F/N savage gets all in my face! So I said "you got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye" and he ran off!!"

"HO-LEE, guys! I'm trying to drink my Bud Light, and this guy's Jheri Curl dripped into my can! HA! I told him about this Columbo episode I watched and he was clueless! What an F/N! Then I sucked his cock!

Ho-Lee SHIT!"