• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia - The Great White defender of our children!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Not really ofc. He's a boyfucking, child grooming, Afro'd Freddy Kreuger.

133724.png

IMG-2498 (1).jpg

A8XiQMPCAAAI-QT (1) (1).jpg

AfqQyy0 (1).png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Said it before. Nana genuinely thinks if niggers couldn’t enter the white dating pool he’d have that 22 year old all to himself. (Which would make sense considering shes into men with darker skin)

He genuinely thinks in the dating world he has more capital with zoomer women than any zoomer man. Why? HAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT I HAVE MONEY AND MY LIFE IS FIGURED OUT! PLUS I’M A MAN! NOT LIKE THESE FEMININE TEENAGE BOYS, EWWWW!

Not self aware enough to realize he’s old, his dick doesn’t work, he’s ugly, he lives in bumfuck nowhere, has nothing to offer to any woman period, isn’t funny, is on the complete opposite side politically to any zoomer woman, etc.

Forum Clout
Said it before. Nana genuinely thinks if niggers couldn’t enter the white dating pool he’d have that 22 year old all to himself. (Which would make sense considering shes into men with darker skin)

He genuinely thinks in the dating world he has more capital with zoomer women than any zoomer man. Why? HAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT I HAVE MONEY AND MY LIFE IS FIGURED OUT! PLUS I’M A MAN! NOT LIKE THESE FEMININE TEENAGE BOYS, EWWWW!

Not self aware enough to realize he’s old, his dick doesn’t work, he’s ugly, he lives in bumfuck nowhere, has nothing to offer to any woman period, isn’t funny, is on the complete opposite side politically to any zoomer woman, etc.
He doesn't want the 22 year old