• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia takes on the world.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
71NMeJNvzuL_SL1500_dea794.jpg

Might need 2 boxes of sharpies this time.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
FINALLY, WE GET TO KNOW HIS SIDE OF THE BILL BURR FIASCO FROM LIKE A YEAR AGO! FINALLY, ANTS TAKE ON BLM AND TRUMP! AND OWEN BENJAMIN?!

If Nana was able to introspect at all and took a long hard ( :lwjxnwp:) look at her life and these last 10 years and gave us a brutally honest recount of all the mistakes she made and possible behind the scenes fallouts and blown opportunities like artie did with crash and burn I'd probably buy it. Sue, Ronnie b, the aa show, Dani, compounds litany of business blunders, Keith the cop, red bar, he absolutely has a good book in him but hell never have the self awareness or humility to let it out.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“It was a personal thing between Bill and his wife and me. It’s not as sordid as it sounds.”
Sureee Nana.

When he was fired from SiriusXM in 2014 for what the company called “racially-charged and hate-filled remarks” on social media, Cumia started his own Compound Media Network instead. “I literally had to make a broadcast company just so I could talk about s–t that I was not allowed to talk about on anyone else’s platform,” he writes. “How insane is that?”
Yeah how insane, you got fired for calling all niggers violent animals and saying they should all be shot.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He really doesn't understand the difference between freedom of speech and consequences of your actions. He wasn't "cancelled". A company fired him for Tweeting incredibly racist things. "They aren't people" is a pretty tough one. I don't see how you're Sirius and you see that and go, "this is fine...". He comes of as entitled. He should be able to do whatever he wants in his off-air life and see no professional consequences? Is he high?

Let's say Kramer went on his rant when Seinfeld was still on the air. Does he think NBC would have...KEPT him on the show? Or fired him over the weekend. Not sure why he thinks his situation is any different.

Happy 10 years of making excuses and never taking personal responsibility.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He really doesn't understand the difference between freedom of speech and consequences of your actions. He wasn't "cancelled". A company fired him for Tweeting incredibly racist things. "They aren't people" is a pretty tough one. I don't see how you're Sirius and you see that and go, "this is fine...". He comes of as entitled. He should be able to do whatever he wants in his off-air life and see no professional consequences? Is he high?
Well according to Anthony and Jim, yes. “FIRED FOR SHIT NOT EVEN ON THE AIR - WELCOME TO BIZARRO WORLD!!” The example I bring up then is that if Ant beat his girlfriend or got caught fucking kids, should they not be able to fire him because that didn’t happen on the air?

Anthony and Jims OTHER defense is that SXM knew what they hired Anthony for. I mean they hired him to be a funny entertainer who likes crossing the line. But in Ant and Jims mind SXM hired Ant to be the truth teller about nigger crime statistics, and edgy jokes are the same thing as hours long on and off air racial rants filled with politics and 0 humor.

The other final “argument” (cope) is that SXM should have just waited it out. As if them not firing Anthony wouldn’t have just empowered him to go even further expecting 0 consequences. Or that Ant wouldn’t fuck up and say some shit a week or two after that makes SXM realize waiting it out was stupid as fuck.

Basically, the key thread here is 0 logic beyond “Anthony should face 0 consequences ever. HE WAS A GOOD BOY WHO DIDN…”
Let's say Kramer went on his rant when Seinfeld was still on the air. Does he think NBC would have...KEPT him on the show? Or fired him over the weekend. Not sure why he thinks his situation is any different.
Even then, Kramer DID have a breakdown at his job. He wasn’t caught saying nigger on a phone convo but he was screaming it at an audience member. Even then Ant and Jim were shocked that he was banned from the Laugh Factory after that. Yeah, why doesn’t the club keep the guy who screams racist shit at “hecklers”? If Kramer didn’t even SAY nigger and instead went off on that guy the result would be the exact same. And I think you could even argue that about Anthony too if the woman who beat him was white and he mentioned none of the racial shit.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He also addresses everything from the 2021 Capitol riot to Black Lives Matter and how Donald Trump will fare in November’s Presidential election. “The thing that I’m most afraid of is that the election will be stolen from him again — not with ballots or faulty voting machines but by the mainstream media going full fucking force against him again and influencing the minds of Americans — who unfortunately, have an average IQ of ninety-eight,” he writes.

So Pat will blame the mainstream media if Biden loses and Nana will blame them if Trump loses. Because the rest of us are such 98 IQ simpletons who let news networks tell us who to vote for.

I guess that's why Pat and Ant get to write books while I sit here awaiting instructions from Anderson Cooper.

Forum Clout
As anyone who’s ever listened to his podcasts or radio shows will know, Anthony Cumia isn’t exactly backward in coming forward
Huh??? Nice opening sentence, stupid.

to his longstanding feud with actor and comedian Bill Burr (“It was a personal thing between Bill and his wife and me. It’s not as sordid as it sounds.”)

Oh so Burr had a personal issue with Ant devoting his entire life to hating blacks? What a revelation!

Cumia revisits some of the more high-profile spats he’s recently waged (and even won).

This has not happened, going back even before he was fired.

“I literally had to make a broadcast company just so I could talk about s–t that I was not allowed to talk about on anyone else’s platform,” he writes.
Crazy how he had to do that when he just sold his show to someone else’s platform and talks about the same shit. Fucking victim complex Mary.

Forum Clout
The global average IQ is 100. So, basically, he's making the claim that the minds of Americans are right in line with the rest of the world. What is this dumb nigger talking about?
Yeah but is the average IQ’ed person smart enough to repeat all the rightwing talking points they read on twitter as though they’re their own thoughts? I think not. Point, Nana.