• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia | Stand Up For An Empty Stadium

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
If I remember the name right from the old sub, aangry Hugo? Anyway he claimed Anthony stole most lines off of Instant feedback
A lot of their lines came from Instant Feedback or from Paltalk. Fan interaction was a huge part of the show. Assault on the Media. Jocktobering the Facebook pages. Pests harassing various shows. "Kathleen put your goddamn clothes back on". Half of the bits or contests on the show came from the callers. The Erock Jingle Contest was one of the funniest things the show ever did in my opinion and the fans basically ran the entire thing.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
A lot of their lines came from Instant Feedback or from Paltalk. Fan interaction was a huge part of the show. Assault on the Media. Jocktobering the Facebook pages. Pests harassing various shows. "Kathleen put your goddamn clothes back on". Half of the bits or contests on the show came from the callers. The Erock Jingle Contest was one of the funniest things the show ever did in my opinion and the fans basically ran the entire thing.
Opie would give credit when throwing in a line and a t played it off as his own.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It's kind of like watching a real standup. They could kill on stage and be terrible on the radio. Cumia was a hilarious zinger type commentator on the radio. He was also pretty good at shooting the shit and coming off like an expert on a variety of things instead of killing the conversation and flow because "he hadn't seen it yet....sniff..."