• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Simps for Russia and Putin

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 10.56.22 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 10.56.06 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 10.55.23 PM.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
but it's really too vague for them to do anything about.

They literally told them it would be in Moscow and for people to avoid large gatherings exactly like this one, you fucking pocked mocked numbskull.

It's truly embarrassing seeing this brainwashed old retard pretend he knows the first thing about international affairs. Just sip on your bud lights and wait for the heart attack that finally finishes you off, you old ghoul.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
More Countries Warn About Terrorism in Russia After Moscow Plot Thwarted
Published Mar 08

More countries have joined the United States in warning their citizens in Russia to avoid crowds over an imminent terrorist threat, shortly after Russian officials said they thwarted an attempted attack on a Moscow synagogue.

---

The British Embassy in Moscow quickly shared the warning, while advising U.K. nationals to avoid "all travel to Russia." By Friday, at least six other nations had joined in warning their citizen about the alleged threat—including Canada, Germany, Sweden, South Korea, Latvia and the Czech Republic.

While the nature of the threat was non-specific, Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) said in a statement hours earlier that it had prevented an attempt by an Islamic State terror cell "to commit a terrorist act against one of the Jewish religious institutions in Moscow," according to Russian state media agency TASS.
US had warned Russia ISIS was determined to attack

The US warned Moscow that ISIS militants were determined to target Russia in the days before assailants stormed the Crocus City Hall in an attack that killed scores of people, but President Vladimir Putin rejected the advice as “provocative.”

---

Isis has claimed responsibility for the attack.

---

US National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson said the US government had “shared this information with Russian authorities in accordance with its longstanding ‘duty to warn’ policy.”

But in a speech Tuesday, Putin had blasted the American warnings as “provocative,” saying “these actions resemble outright blackmail and the intention to intimidate and destabilize our society.”

That stance came despite Russian authorities having reported several ISIS-related incidents within the past month.

The state-run RIA Novosti reported on March 3 that six ISIS members were killed in a counter-terrorist operation in the Ingush Karabulak; on March 7, it said security services had uncovered and “neutralized” a cell of the banned organization Vilayat Khorasan in the Kaluga region, whose members were planning an attack on a synagogue in Moscow; and on March 20, it said the commander of an ISIS combat group had been detained.

Two sources familiar with the American information said that since November there had been a steady stream of intelligence that ISIS-K – an affiliate of ISIS that is active in Afghanistan and the surrounding region – was determined to attack Russia.

Moscow has intervened tellingly in Syria’s civil war, to the support of President Bashar al-Assad and against ISIS.

ISIS-K “sees Russia as being complicit in activities that regularly oppress Muslims,” Michael Kugelman of the Washington-based Wilson Center said, as quoted by Reuters.

G

i guess im the only one seeing the words "US warns Russia about ISIS". I wonder how this could benefit the jews seeing as they have full control over zionist USA and give all the money and support possible to israel? PSY OP. FAKE AND GAY.

cachorro

Forum Clout
i guess im the only one seeing the words "US warns Russia about ISIS". I wonder how this could benefit the jews seeing as they have full control over zionist USA and give all the money and support possible to israel? PSY OP. FAKE AND GAY.
I’m not gonna pretend to know a ton about this shit , I really don’t know which powers that be are responsible for the terror attack. But is it not possible we have a big quid pro quo going on with the Jews and cashed in a favor for this service?