• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is Responsible for Donald Trump Winning the Presidency.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I made this post for another forum, then decided to post it here because it's on topic. Apologies for the weird formatting. (I cut and pasted it.)

Here is the story of how Anthony Cumia is responsible for Trump winning the 2016 election:

Adam Carolla embarassed Gavin Newsom in an interview this week. He was very happy with himself. My first thought was *"do you know who you're FUCKING with?!"* I certainly don't think that Newsom will have Carolla killed, but based on my own tax issues in the 90s, *I guarantee* that pissing off the wrong government employee can *totally* get you on the shit list of of The Tax Man. Every time I have to talk to the IRS or The Franchise Tax Board about anything, I do everything but get down on my knees and suck their dick. Adam rants about the TSA, but apparently he's never had the experience of getting audited over and over and over and over. If you get on their radar, they just keep coming back for more money. I know people who've been making payments to the IRS for the last *thirty* years. Not because they don't have the money; because every time they get caught up, the IRS just finds a new reason to ask for money. Gavin Newsom could *absolutely* send a single email, and Adam Carolla would never get the California Franchise Tax Board off his back *for the rest of his life.*

Breitbart could have *easily* released that pic of Anthony Weiner's dick, *but he didn't,* because he knew better. Cumia was too dense to realize that Breitbart was using the O&A show to leak dirt that everybody else wouldn't touch. As usual, "Red Pilled America" has done great work on this, and they touched on the "leak" in their podcast about Breitbart. (The host of the Red Pilled America Podcast used to work at breitbart.com)

I'm not sure if it was narcissism, or if Cumia was just uninformed, but he was REALLY fucking with the wrong people:

* he leaked the pic of Anthony Weiner's dick. Andrew Breitbart personally gave him that pic.

* the pic ruined Weiner's career. Many were expecting he would eventually have a shot at president, and Cumia's leak blew all that up. IIRC, Weiner even ended up doing prison time eventually.

* According to RPA, the reason that Breitbart needed Cumia was because absolutely nobody would touch the story with a ten foot pole.

* Anthony Weiner and Jon Stewart were college roommates

* Jon Stewart famously shit on Cumia at the Comedy Cellar, and likely contributed to him being banned

* Amy Schumer is related to Chuck Schumer. Amy Schumer owes her entire career to Opie and Anthony. Amy Schumer was one of five people who defended Ant after he was fired from XM Radio. I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that she might have kept Cumia from being full-on suicided. I know people hate on her, but I commend her for repaying the O&A show by standing by them. Obviously, that ship sailed a long time ago, but when all the shit hit the fan, she was there for them.

* Anthony Weiner was married to Huma Abedin. Abedin is rumored to be Hilary Clinton's girlfriend.

* Hilary Clinton obviously has no issue with murdering people; she openly bragged about getting Gaddhafi killed.

* The biggest scandal of all, *by far,* is that it was breitbart.com that forced the FBI to re-open the investigation into Hilary Clinton, just weeks before the 2016 election. This was an obvious political 'hit' on Hilary Clinton. The case was re-opened because it turned out that Weiner had been involved with someone underage. Basically, Breitbart timed that perfectly, to maximize the damage to Clinton.

* Another aspect of the story that's mostly been forgotten, is that *Weiners laptop had a copy of the emails that Hilary Clinton destroyed.* Basically, Hilary Clinton hired an I.T. contractor to scrub all evidence off of her personal servers. This is a flagrant crime, literally GO STRAIGHT TO PRISON. When I did government contracting, if I forwarded anything from my government laptop to my personal email account, I would be immediately fired and possibly prosecuted. Clinton didn't just do this *thousands of times;* she added insult to injury by tampering with the evidence of the crime. It's the tampering that gets you in prison with a quickness. The reason that Weiner had a copy of all of those emails, was because Weiner and Abedin shared the same Macbook. Basically, Hilary Clinton didn't understand that her emails weren't in one location only; they were stored locally on both Clinton's devices AND Abedin's laptop, because Abedin often sent emails *for* Hilary Clinton using Clinton's login and password. Clinton famously smashed all of their Blackberries to destroy the evidence, but didn't realize she should've smashed Weiner's Macbook too.

* The final piece of the puzzle is that Abedin and Weiner stayed married, and the general speculation is that it was done so that they can't incriminate anyone. A couple has legal protections that are similar to a corporation; corporations are people, but couples are *also* treated as corporations in the eyes of the law. Therefore, while they remain married, their legal defenses are better than if they're divorced.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Can you make this post longer?
Let me sum it up. Its been said before…a lot.

Breitbart shows Anthony Weiners dickpic to O&A. Anthony leaks it. Weiner resigns in disgrace. 2016 election happens and Weiner is arrested for child sexting shit. Weiner is married to Huma who was Hilarys campaign manager. Hilarys emails were found on the computer causing the FBI to reopen their investigation 3 days before the election.

No one would know about his sexting habits if not for O&A and thus Trump won because of them.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Let me sum it up. Its been said before…a lot.

Breitbart shows Anthony Weiners dickpic to O&A. Anthony leaks it. Weiner resigns in disgrace. 2016 election happens and Weiner is arrested for child sexting shit. Weiner is married to Huma who was Hilarys campaign manager. Hilarys emails were found on the computer causing the FBI to reopen their investigation 3 days before the election.

No one would know about his sexting habits if not for O&A and thus Trump won because of them.
Who would have thought a sand nigger helped get trump elected

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I find Huma kind of attractive to be perfectly honest witcha

Great body, successful, lets her husband sext other women (at a minimum.)

Weiner done goofed; he might be in the running to replace Biden this month, if he couldn't just keep his shit on the down low. How fucking hard is it to buy a Naughty Boy Phone (pre-paid and anonymous, of course) and just don't say a damn thing about who he was IRL?

Everything that happened was Weiner's fault, but Breitbart got suicided.

Jizz

Forum Clout
I wonder if Brother Joe realizes this because that would mean Trump wouldn't have become president if Joe didn't hand their tape to the Opester! The bbboys changed the course of human history. Only time will tell if it is for better or for worse.