• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia: Home defense genius

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
1. Lets Nicolini come back to his home to steal and burn shit (Patrice literally tells him to stop giving bitches keys to his house and he blows it off)
2. Dannys friend robs him blind and he only finds out who did it because of security cameras
3. Missy breaks into his house to steal and rub his items in cat shit
4. That FN woman stealing shit from the studio

And of course, out of these 4 incidents, only one black person robbed him. But thats the one he harped on. Thats the one that made him think “Wow I cant let any black people in here!” Meanwhile the people closest to him rob him blind and he giggles and nervously fidgets and gets his cop friends to confront the thieves.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
2. Dannys friend robs him blind and he only finds out who did it because of security cameras

Let's clarify this. He tried to break into the gun closet and went through his drawers. They claimed $800 was missing but they made that up so they could press charges. Otherwise, there's nothing. He made my alarm go off and opened my drawer isn't good enough. I don't doubt if he had found $800, he would have took it. It just didn't go down that way.

I can add a story too. Dude tells me to swing by if I want later as he's leaving. I head home, and then over to his place. Figured he was in the back so I went there first. Sliding door was locked but I can see he's out cold on the couch and his firearm on the coffee table. Lemme try the basement door. PINGO! I know he's sleeping so I just chill downstairs a while having beers and watching TV. A little time goes by so I figure I should see what's up, I head upstairs and I guess he was still asleep because his eye bugged wide open, because he had no fucking clue who just came up out of his basement. Completely disoriented, gun behind him. Basement door unlocked.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Let's clarify this. He tried to break into the gun closet and went through his drawers. They claimed $800 was missing but they made that up so they could press charges. Otherwise, there's nothing. He made my alarm go off and opened by drawer isn't good enough. I don't doubt if he had found $800, he would have took it. It just didn't go down that way.

I can add a story too. Dude tells me to swing by if I want later as he's leaving. I head home, and then over to his place. Figured he was in the back so I went there first. Sliding door was locked by I can see he's out cold on the couch and his firearm on the coffee table. Lemme try the basement door. PINGO! I know he's sleeping so I just chill downstairs a while having beers and watching TV. A little time goes by so I figure I should see what's up, I head upstairs and I guess he was still asleep because his eye bugged wide open, because he had no fucking clue who just came up out of his basement. Completely disoriented, gun behind him. Basement door unlocked.
When he was fucking the high school kid there was at least one occasion during a pool party where she took her high school friends up to the master bedroom and they posed with some of the rifles and shotguns from his "totally secure biometric" gun safe and posted the photos on Twitter. Why would he give that child access to his firearm cache? Because he's careless with his firearms.

How many times did he broadcast himself shitfaced, blackout drunk and carrying his firearms? Dani Brand hid the gun he was carrying that fateful night/morning when he assaulted her and broke her bones because she was so terrified of the blacked out, raging state he was in at the time.

He larps as a firearms and firearms safety expert and all the while does everything you should NOT do in order to follow gun safety laws. His CCW permit should have been permanently revoked nationwide long ago.

Forum Clout
Let's clarify this. He tried to break into the gun closet and went through his drawers. They claimed $800 was missing but they made that up so they could press charges. Otherwise, there's nothing. He made my alarm go off and opened my drawer isn't good enough. I don't doubt if he had found $800, he would have took it. It just didn't go down that way.

I can add a story too. Dude tells me to swing by if I want later as he's leaving. I head home, and then over to his place. Figured he was in the back so I went there first. Sliding door was locked but I can see he's out cold on the couch and his firearm on the coffee table. Lemme try the basement door. PINGO! I know he's sleeping so I just chill downstairs a while having beers and watching TV. A little time goes by so I figure I should see what's up, I head upstairs and I guess he was still asleep because his eye bugged wide open, because he had no fucking clue who just came up out of his basement. Completely disoriented, gun behind him. Basement door unlocked.
We were so close to having Anthony blow your head off (with a gun this time) in a drunken rage and he would have gotten off because some creep entered his house through the basement and mooched instead of tapping on the sliding door glass to wake him up. Who does that?