• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Anthony Cumia has no problem with transgender people”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
21901EBB-D3AB-428B-89B5-249F35AE5333.jpeg

B4F48617-45C9-4A92-AE6F-BE9A0451EBAC.jpeg

75246AE3-A0EA-4CFB-9D7B-80C582ABB204.jpeg

A6B53FC9-DBAD-447C-B239-7D94A651DB4D.jpeg

BE7D255E-D356-437C-BFF7-FC3E4CFB67B2.jpeg

Yeah, i’m sure this guy is accepting of Norton and Nikkis union. And i’m sure they don’t have a problem with it either. Why would Nikki be offended at him saying anyone with a penis is a man? Nikki should know Cumia considers her one of the “good ones” and that all his hateful shit doesn’t apply!

Delusional

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
View attachment 172758
View attachment 172759
View attachment 172760
View attachment 172761
View attachment 172762

Yeah, i’m sure this guy is accepting of Norton and Nikkis union. And i’m sure they don’t have a problem with it either. Why would Nikki be offended at him saying anyone with a penis is a man? Nikki should know Cumia considers her one of the “good ones” and that all his hateful shit doesn’t apply!

Delusional
He 100% is. You think because he tweets right wing talking points that somehow removes his actions. He fucked the person you’re pretending to be. He was well aware of Norton’s proclivities before he got kicked off Sirius. “He tweeted right wing talking points!!!! That means he hates trannies!!!! I don’t care he got caught fucking one and pointed out how he doesn’t care about people’s sexuality a million times before!!!! Twitter is fucking real!!!!!!”

You’ve gone full delusional tranny yourself.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He 100% is. You think because he tweets right wing talking points that somehow removes his actions. He fucked the person you’re pretending to be. He was well aware of Norton’s proclivities before he got kicked off Sirius. “He tweeted right wing talking points!!!! That means he hates trannies!!!! I don’t care he got caught fucking one and pointed out how he doesn’t care about people’s sexuality a million times before!!!! Twitter is fucking real!!!!!!”

You’ve gone full delusional tranny yourself.
Again by your argument Anthony doesn’t hate niggers, he just tweets about them. He’s said multiple times on air about how black people can be just as good as whites so he’s not racist.

You’re doing mental gymnastics to justify this guys own thoughts and actions and I don’t understand it.

Like fucking clockwork, confront Cumia on something and he’ll cower. “I’M NOT RACIST!! I DONT HATE TRANNIES!!!” then his own words reveal himself.

You’re arguing a point this guy wouldn’t even make himself.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Jesus christ theres too much retardation to break down.
You think because he tweets right wing talking points that somehow removes his actions.
Sometimes words speak louder than actions dummy. How many closet gays go around shit talking faggots but still fuck other men. I don’t care that they’re fucking other men - Through their words and thoughts they clearly hate faggots. I don’t give a shit that they’re dumb enough not to realize they are one.

Cumia could fuck a nigger and still hate them. He could fuck a tranny and still hate them. Do you think sex implies some sort of reverence and love? He hates kids but also fucks them. See my point?
He was well aware of Norton’s proclivities before he got kicked off Sirius.
As i’ve said before, there is a difference between “I went down to the meat packing district and got blown by a lady in a dress!” is different from “Guys this is my wife please respect her yes this is a woman no i’m not gay and yes I spent 5 figures on her already.” Not the same thing. Not going to be treated as the same thing.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Jesus christ theres too much retardation to break down.

Sometimes words speak louder than actions dummy. How many closet gays go around shit talking faggots but still fuck other men. I don’t care that they’re fucking other men - Through their words and thoughts they clearly hate faggots. I don’t give a shit that they’re dumb enough not to realize they are one.

Cumia could fuck a nigger and still hate them. He could fuck a tranny and still hate them. Do you think sex implies some sort of reverence and love? He hates kids but also fucks them. See my point?

As i’ve said before, there is a difference between “I went down to the meat packing district and got blown by a lady in a dress!” is different from “Guys this is my wife please respect her yes this is a woman no i’m not gay and yes I spent 5 figures on her already.” Not the same thing. Not going to be treated as the same thing.
Then there’s a fundamental difference between us. You think words matter. That’s fine. I suggest you go to Reddit or Kiwifarms. Words don’t mean shit.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
There is no real Anthony Cumia - he will say what the people he wants to like him want to hear - he doesn't believe anything, other than racism, and even that is not backed up by anything other than a gut feeling from his upbringing.
You embarrassingly just made me realize @Gay Faggot. ’s point.

He doesn’t actually have an opinion on trannies. The only thing he gives a shit about is blacks and everything else is just words.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
There is no real Anthony Cumia - he will say what the people he wants to like him want to hear - he doesn't believe anything, other than racism, and even that is not backed up by anything other than a gut feeling from his upbringing.

100%. I don't know how anyone even gets riled up by nana anymore. He's been in full grifter mode since 2014. When Sirius canned him, it only then hit him that he'd totally lucked out in life and has been desperately scrambling to appeal to whatever group of easily-led retards he could since then.

I hope his heart finally gives out over Christmas.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
100%. I don't know how anyone even gets riled up by nana anymore. He's been in full grifter mode since 2014. When Sirius canned him, it only then hit him that he'd totally lucked out in life and has been desperately scrambling to appeal to whatever group of easily-led retards he could since then.

I hope his heart finally gives out over Christmas.
The reason he riles me up is because the one thing he’s consistent on and truly believes in is that niggers are scum. But he doesn’t have the self awareness to realize he is a fucking nigger. If he could realize this and still did the grift I could at least respect it. But its not a grift and he’s just a dumb fucking self hating negro. Combine this with every other monstrous act he’s done and i’ll never stop hating him.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The reason he riles me up is because the one thing he’s consistent on and truly believes in is that niggers are scum. But he doesn’t have the self awareness to realize he is a fucking nigger. If he could realize this and still did the grift I could at least respect it. But its not a grift and he’s just a dumb fucking self hating negro. Combine this with every other monstrous act he’s done and i’ll never stop hating him.

I hear ya, Sue. What brings me comfort is that despite how lucky he's been in so many ways, he's still a truly miserable human being in his rotten, decaying soul and he'll leave this earth knowing that nobody loves him. Keith, Missy, Joe, Dawn - they all just look benefiting from his lifestyle - none of them truly care for him and will all be fighting over his will when his faulty ticker finally gives out. It pleases me very much.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'm repeating a lot of shit i said on NPS, so, sorry to anyone who tuned in -
even then, a racist public figure usually has something to back up their racism. Why is Ant racist?

Is it the crime? - can't be, he's been arrested multiple times and flaunts criminal behavior and drug use.
Is it the genetics? - no, he doesn't give a shit about that, he's never shown any eugenic thought or behavior, also, if he looked into his own genes he knows what he is.
Is it culture? - short of the moon landing, Ant has no idea what white american or black american cultures are.
Is it the white protestant work ethic? - can't be, he hasnt worked in his life, and hes the son of a welfare leech and a go-go dancer.

The bottom line is he is a racist only because his dad told him to be one.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I hear ya, Sue. What brings me comfort is that despite how lucky he's been in so many ways, he's still a truly miserable human being in his rotten, decaying soul and he'll leave this earth knowing that nobody loves him.
And I agree. One thing that always made me think Jim is better than Anthony is Jim seems to have some shame and humility while I thought Cumia didn’t have any, or repressed the small shred he did have.

However, hearing that story from Dovid about how upset Ant was over Breitbarts death pleased me.

It showed that the guy has guilt and regret. Not only that but he seems to have a large amount of it if he felt guilty over a dude he barely interacted with having a heart attack - enough to blame himself.

So imagine the amount of guilt he feels towards Bobo and his sister, towards how he treated Danny, how he treated Opie, how he treated Ron, etc etc.
Keith, Missy, Joe, Dawn - they all just look benefiting from his lifestyle
I forgot to mention this but looking through the subreddit archives Daniel claimed Dawn makes 57,000 a year from the Cumia agreement. Probably the same number for Joe. Probably the same number for Erock. So yearly this fucking asshole is losing 6 figures on wasted expenses.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t know why you take it so personally, Ant is a deeply troubled and closeted man who is addicted to anger, Xanax and alcohol. He also had a hard childhood without any real affection or meaning.

There’s no point trying to make sense of him and his boomer rants/bigotry, he’s so full of contradiction and pride there’s absolutely no substance left.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Is it the genetics? - no, he doesn't give a shit about that, he's never shown any eugenic thought or behavior, also, if he looked into his own genes he knows what he is.
Wrong. Cumia has talked at length even on O&A about how blacks are genetically inferior to whites and predisposed to crime. As to where he got this from who knows, and he doesn’t care. It sounds true to him so he believes it. The reason he believes it is because he needs to tie himself to whiteness so he can always have a leg up on those he feels are inferior - Any non white. This means that even if Anthony never got into radio he’d still be better than the people he critiques because he is white. It’s a means to an end rather than a genuine conclusion based on evidence.
The bottom line is he is a racist only because his dad told him to be one.
It’s a mix of things. Of course his family taught him to be racist but this only goes so far. His experiences with blacks, the few that he had, cemented everything his father told him. The one incident? “Gimme fiddy cent.”

Yes, that is the entire genesis for why Anthony wants black babies to all drown. One bad experience with a black person when he was a kid.

Again, all it is is setting up a complex for him to be better than these people because of his perceived race. Why did he lie and say there was no black doctors at his ER? Oh right, that would mean accepting a black person could be smarter / more achieved than him. But that can’t be. Because Cumias “white.”