• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia has a repulsive face

Forum Clout
3cc8f6d3c3ee8f1eedf272d7c834007f.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
You faggots are just angry that he is popular, while you fucks work at McDonald’s.
1. Cumia is not "popular". He's mired in obscurity now, stuck behind a paywall where only the last few ballwasher truckers would pay to listen to someone who used to be funny 10 years ago as well as Geno fucking Bisconte.

The only traction Pedo Cumia gets is on free YT clips or old OnA clips. He's not funny anymore because he's decided to go all in on his conservative LARP ( there is nothing conservative about him, his lifestyle or his beliefs).

His few remaining fans today are only fans because he says the gamer word. That's really his only legacy now.

He was well known for being a radio guy, which is a dead format. Faggot Stern survived the radio apocalypse because he branched out to other media, and that's why he's still a known commodity today. The only person to emerge from OnA as still a "known" personality is Norton, and even his popularity is fringe at best.

2. HAHAHAHA HOLEE SHIT Pedo Cumia is a LOT of things, but he is decidedly NOT White. Even Patrice said at best that he was White "passing", and even that is arguable.

3. What's wrong, baby boy? Why didn't you dust off the old "mom's basement" trope? The McDonald's one is even older than that, so it's odd that you would opt for it. But then again Cumia fans are obviously desperately stuck in the past so I guess it makes sense.

The faggot from Big Bang Theory is more well known, more popular and has more cultural cache than Pedo Cumia, whose fame is probably equivalent to that of the guy who played Radar from MASH or any D list YouTuber.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You faggots are just angry that he is popular, while you fucks work at McDonald’s.

I perform music on-stage instead of at an Applebees, I HAVE ROCK STAR HAIR (Ralph), and my whole bands meals are COMPED.

So I trump both of the Cumia Chomo's, lad, even if I am only known in Europe.

I'd stop putting your bum out the window if I were you.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I perform music on-stage instead of at an Applebees, I HAVE ROCK STAR HAIR (Ralph), and my whole bands meals are COMPED.

So I trump both of the Cumia Chomo's, lad, even if I am only known in Europe.

I'd stop putting your bum out the window if I were you.
You're not even the real Ray Wilson, and you have inspired me to order one of his albums.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You're not even the real Ray Wilson, and you have inspired me to order one of his albums.

You THINK I'm not the real Ray Wilson.

Good. Keep that doubt going or I have to leave here.

And when you get my album, please do have fun.