• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Continues to Bitch About Trump Bad Day

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6579.jpeg
IMG_6577.jpeg
IMG_6576.jpeg
IMG_6576.jpeg
IMG_6578.jpeg
IMG_6580.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6575.png
    IMG_6575.png
    536.6 KB · Views: 21
Forum Clout
When Nana is on his deathbed in the ICU, his tweeting life will flash before his eyes, in tweet form. And the last three days will be the ones he remembers most fondly. He tweets to live and lives to tweet. I used to always say if he ever completely lost the ability to tweet, he'd be dead within a few weeks, but now, I'd think it'd be mere hours.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Remember back in the days of 2004 to 2011, Ant used to vehemently argue against Patrice AND Alex Jones on the mere inkling that some conspiracies have some tiny bit of potential believability??

Boy, how times have changed. Ant is a FULL-ON conspiracy theorist, now.

Yikes!! 😬
He gave Burr all kinds of shit was he was a full-on conspiracy lunatic too. Now they'd probably argue the opposite sides.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Hilarious that Anthony and Nick DiPaolo get upset when everyone calls them racists when all they do is post racist boomer nonsense on social media all day. Anthony's butch shithead girlfriend is literally a nazi but he's upset that people are mentioning it.
He’s just right wing Pat. No difference between excusing yourself with “I called her a nigger because that’s what she was!” and “I said I’d rape his mom because he’s a Nazi!”