• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Continues His 1 Sided Beef with Gen Z Homo

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6629.jpeg

Reminds me of Joe vs Pearlman

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Why did the dnc pick this kid and Destiny to push their message? Neither of them have any charisma and I can’t imagine 18-25 year olds think they’re “cool” by any measure. I hope Anthony rapes or has raped both of them

Forum Clout
AntH knows them shitcanning Biden improves the odds Trump loses right? It's still 60-40 in (R)'s favor, but keeping Biden on is what cocksucker should want.
It's a far-fetched scenario, and less than ideal to boot, but imagine Nana's reaction if Harris got the nomination and won. It might literally kill him. That alone would make it almost worth it.

Forum Clout
Kamala and Pete might just kill her. Either way him dying before election day will break this place
I still believe something will happen before Labor Day. That SC summer, being stuck living with that horrific woman, Joe about to lean on him hard for denture money, a female FN possibly running vs. Trump...the perfect storm is brewing.