• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Chimes In Again on Assaulting Women

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5809.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
View attachment 204376
Anthony is as big a degenerate yet will never have a relationship with someone like this.
Anthony smoked crack with his family; and cause political bubble acts like he'd never ever do anything like that. Anthony and Hunter Biden have tons of similar stuff, thought pretty sure Joe didnt let Hunter get raped by Mexicans

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony smoked crack with his family; and cause political bubble acts like he'd never ever do anything like that. Anthony and Hunter Biden has tons of similar stuff, thought pretty sure Joe didnt let Hunter get raped by Mexicans
Well to be fair Joe Biden and Joe Cumia love to shower with their children. Not good. Thats where the similarities end

BenDovid

Forum Clout
It's so funny how easily he's duped.

I went to Kaotic.com as per the watermark. The video is titled "Prostitute Leaves Job In Progress".

I then searched for Hunter Biden's tattoo's.

In conclusion, this is not a video of Hunter Biden dragging a hooker down a hotel hallway. But, Val Venis said so. Anthony no longer has the ability to think critically or rationally.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

I went to Kaotic.com as per the watermark. The video is titled "Prostitute Leaves Job In Progress".

In conclusion, this is not a video of Hunter Biden dragging a hooker down a hotel hallway. But, Val Venis said so. Anthony no longer has the ability to think critically or rationally.
1717892695097.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
I don't think it's lying. These people are stupid and gullible who will believe whatever they are told as long as it fits their narrative.

They aren't lying, just too stupid and lazy to do any basic fact checks before passing it on.

Cool, dude. Say the same thing twice, stupid.
Anthony is proof don’t drop out of HS, and get an education, there’s a reason why there’s many Trumpers who have Nana mind when I comes to media literacy

lowend73

Forum Clout

By the way, could anyone repost the pick of Anthony with the lasagna hair? That was hilarious