• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony and Gavin are old predictable cunts

G

Gee, I wonder what new, groundbreaking conversations these two queens are having. I can just look at the thumbnails and know exactly what bullshit they're going on about. Nice wide ranging topics, stupid's. It's a new one every day and it's always typical.

1689605192444.png

1689605209729.png

1689605228996.png

1689605259630.png

1689605281827.png

1689605341028.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
You mean the uncloseted flamming FAG he's always been, Stallonester?
I posted this in another thread recently but if his firing had been a wake up call, he took rehab seriously and didn't let Keith run his network, he couldn't been huge today. He was really funny, super quick, was friends with a shit ton of comedians that now have huge podcasts. It's just sad what could've been.

Forum Clout
I posted this in another thread recently but if his firing had been a wake up call, he took rehab seriously and didn't let Keith run his network, he couldn't been huge today. He was really funny, super quick, was friends with a shit ton of comedians that now have huge podcasts. It's just sad what could've been.

I got lost?

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Yes Anthony, the traditional 1950s all American housewife that's totally what you want out of life. It's not like you are a blatant pedophile or anything. If he ever had kids, he'd end up fucking them.

And why the fuck did he go all in on being clean shaven all the time? He will always look like an ugly goblin, but at least his goatee he did for a while covered up some of his ghoulish poxmarks and jowls.

G

Let me guess -
1) Forced diversity in the media doesn't reflect real life, maaaan.
2) Niggers.
3) More niggers.
4) Tucker - they like him but he doesn't go far enough.
5) Amy Schumer stinks.
6) The most laughable of all. "Remember the days when women used to be women" say the two closet case alkies. One sucks Troon peen, the other sodomises himself on camera for his all-male audience.

Guess what? There are plenty of women out there who want to be that 50s housewife. But you can't get or keep one if you're an irresponsible, homosexual drunkard. Not that either of those two fruits want that kind of woman anyway.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I want to go back to the night he got his cock desiring Guinea clock cleaned in time square. Right before he started firing off tweets, show him this picture, and ask him. “Are you sure?”

Attachments

• IMG_4007.jpeg
    IMG_4007.jpeg
    545.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4005.jpeg
    IMG_4005.jpeg
    565.6 KB · Views: 80

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Anthony only has those powers when his half brain cell links up with Opie's half brain cell and together they can nuke countries.

D'aww Anthony still had the "Gavin McInness Show" mic flags handy. Just in case!!! He might come back!