• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony also refused to visit his dementia ridden grandma (clip included)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Beige mentioned this in his documentary and made a good point. It’s not like dementia just hits you and you forget everything. There must have been some period of time between the diagnosis and the later symptoms that Roe knew her faggot kids were going to abandon her. Well, at least two of them. Because as we know Dawn was ironically the only sibling man enough to take care of Roe and hell just even acknowledge she’s still alive.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I feel bad as because as a young teen I didn't go see a great aunt who was dying of cancer in hospital. She was only in there a week. I had no idea it was serious enough to be the end. I can't imagine not going to see my grandma in a care home let alone mother.

Jim and Opie sound like good people in this clip which shows what scum Anthony is.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Its bullshit, he was scared to visit her for the same reason he was scared to visit Ro the Ho. One moment of clarity is all it takes for them to remember what a degenerate Nana was and broadcast it to the nursing staff.
“My grandson’s a mincing assbandit, you know? His mother had to pay for him to fly home from san juan capistrano after his dad caught him staring at horse cock”

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Jim and Opie sound like good people in this clip which shows what scum Anthony is.
It’s funny because you can tell Jim realizes he’s being too serious so he just starts making awful jokes which kicks off the hilarity. Some guy calls in and says my grandma calls everyone in there the n word and Anthony says, “where is she? I’ll go visit her.” He’s a degenerate scumbag but he is hilarious.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Beige mentioned this in his documentary and made a good point. It’s not like dementia just hits you and you forget everything. There must have been some period of time between the diagnosis and the later symptoms that Roe knew her faggot kids were going to abandon her. Well, at least two of them. Because as we know Dawn was ironically the only sibling man enough to take care of Roe and hell just even acknowledge she’s still alive.
Dawn was probably the only one of Ro's children that contributed to society in a meaningful way.

Anthony has alot of despicable traits, but this has gotta be up there. I could understand if he was beat constantly by her and decided to cut all ties. What he did was really reprehensible and he deserves whatever is coming to him

Forum Clout
Dawn was probably the only one of Ro's children that contributed to society in a meaningful way.

Anthony has alot of despicable traits, but this has gotta be up there. I could understand if he was beat constantly by her and decided to cut all ties. What he did was really reprehensible and he deserves whatever is coming to him
Don’t forget, Joe replied to a Dawn tweet about Ro, with something to the effect of “she past” and Dawn had to correct the record straight for everyone asking by saying “she was still alive but her mental faculties had gone.”

Scumbag family.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lol I love how his eyes are red and his skin is black in that cartoon.

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
Maybe I'm a Faggot (Probably) but when my grandma died I spent the last night of her life in the hospital room with her holding her hand as she slowly faded. She adopted me when I was 10 so it was more of a mother/son type relationship.

Anthony couldn't be bothered to so much as facetime his mom in her final moments. What a peesa gahbage