• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AntH talking about Artie Lange with the PKA Fags

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I love how Artie never mentioned being on the Nana Network even when he was still on it. Nana wasn’t even mentioned when Artie was arrested.
That's the funny thing. Anthony thinks he is free to do whatever he wants on his network but reality is no one cares or doesn't know what he is doing because he has fallen into the same obscurity that he thought he was putting people in when he blocked them on his 8th Twitter account named after a character in The Sopranos to avoid being banned again.

Never have I ever seen two people fall into obscurity before like Opie and Anthony. Less than a decade ago they were being paid millions a year each talking with A-list celebrities and had a huge audience. Now they are complete nobodies. People who still watch Opie's sad excuse for a podcast or Anthony's shitty basement show unsarcastically should be rounded up and shot.

Last edited:

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
That's the funny thing. Anthony thinks he is free to do whatever he wants on his network but reality is no one cares or doesn't know what he is doing because he has fallen into the same obscurity that he thought he was putting people in when he blocked them on his 8th Twitter account named after a character in The Sopranos to avoid being banned again.

Never have I ever seen two people fall into obscurity before like Opie and Anthony. Less than a decade ago they were being paid millions a year each talking with A-list celebrities and had a huge audience. Now they are complete nobodies. People who still watch Opie's sad excuse for a podcast or Anthony's shitty basement show unsarcastically should be rounded up and shot.
The proud boys were literally founded on his podcast network and still nobody notices or cares. He can’t even get BAD publicity.