• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant Pretends to Like Women for Six Minutes

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Verbally sizing women up and down is what losers in school would do. It was a way to vent sexual frustration because they were doing zero fucking or even flirting. "Haha, yeah, that girl has some rockin' tits!" Appropriate for Ant since he's still in the 5th grader mentality (and wardrobe) where pretty girls just make him melt and lower his head and worship them.

I've seen fags do this too but they're not as good at it.
"Wow, look at her beautiful mascara!"

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
When I went to school they segregated the dorms so if you were an athlete you roomed with other athletes. My dorm was mostly football and baseball but we had one kid from the track team who was an obvious raging homosexual. In the middle of everyone having dinner one night this girl walks past, who was generally considered to be one of the hottest girls in our class, and he says "I bet she has the cutest pussy" which completely stopped all other conversation for about thirty seconds. You would have thought that knockout gas was let through the vents.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
When I went to school they segregated the dorms so if you were an athlete you roomed with other athletes. My dorm was mostly football and baseball but we had one kid from the track team who was an obvious raging homosexual. In the middle of everyone having dinner one night this girl walks past, who was generally considered to be one of the hottest girls in our class, and he says "I bet she has the cutest pussy" which completely stopped all other conversation for about thirty seconds. You would have thought that knockout gas was let through the vents.

I hope you fag dragged him

G

Verbally sizing women up and down is what losers in school would do. It was a way to vent sexual frustration because they were doing zero fucking or even flirting. "Haha, yeah, that girl has some rockin' tits!" Appropriate for Ant since he's still in the 5th grader mentality (and wardrobe) where pretty girls just make him melt and lower his head and worship them.

I don’t buy it. Men of all ages and backgrounds love to sexualize and make comments about women. It’s actually a relatively new faggot feminist phenomenon where men are caged up cuckolds who don’t wanna offend anyone lmao.

What I’m getting at is that you speak from your asshole. Anthony Cumia is a closeted homosexual anyways so it’s not like any of this really matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
I don’t buy it. Men of all ages and backgrounds love to sexualize and make comments about women. It’s actually a relatively new faggot feminist phenomenon where men are caged up cuckolds who don’t wanna offend anyone lmao.

What I’m getting at is that you speak from your asshole. Anthony Cumia is a closeted homosexual anyways so it’s not like any of this really matters.

AJ Poopyshitz over here

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
She has great tits and is very fuckable but she's not beautiful. She has a dog face and looks like every third Essex girl. Would you have sex with her if given the opportunity? Absolutely. Is she some classic beauty? Fuck no. Is Nana homosexual? Yes siree Bob.

She has a face like she was fetal alcohol syndrome baby. We ignore it because her breasts draw all the attention. But these Zoomer hot girls are a big drop in quality compared to what Generation X and Y gave the world.

Oh well, we should just feel lucky that the Gen Z It Girl is white and born female.

Forum Clout
Once again it's someone with the features of a 10-year-old. Fuck he's creepy.

Screenshot_20230701-154456_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Ant, when people say “ugh” when you talk about the women you’re attracted to, it’s not because the woman are ugly, it’s because you’re ugly and old and sad.