• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant and His Nurse Celebrate SCOTUS Ruling

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 7.04.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 7.02.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 7.03.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 7.03.43 PM.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Once again I am responding to this on a factual basis…The President has enjoyed immunity from criminal proceedings for 200 years. It’s why Obama can’t be prosecuted for drone striking children and journalists, of which were US citizens. I don’t give a shit if its despotic, thats a good thing. What if the President sends the national guard to quell a violent protest and people get killed, should he be charged? What if the President starts a war and in it gets our troops killed, should he be charged? The answer is no. It would handcuff the President with fear of taking any action because it could have him facing charges.

Liberals are acting like this gives carte blanche for the President to literally start raping and murdering people with his bare hands. And he goes “Its an official act!” and everyone just shrugs and doesn’t try to prosecute them. Now Ant and Missy are the opposite side of the coin, acting like the President now has authority to start killing his political opponents and heres why thats a good thing…

The SC did not decide this in a bubble. It was relative to Trumps Jan 6th charges. The court barely ruled on what counted as “official acts” relevant to the indictment. What they said was…talking to the DOJ to investigate voter fraud? Official act. Talking to your VP to deny electoral votes? Official act…except even that depends on other circumstances they didn’t outline. Now the case goes back down to the court that heard it, in which they will decide what charges in the indictment count as official or unofficial acts. Dudes still facing the charges, now he just has some wiggle room.

Thats literally it. Fucking hysterical retards.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I’ve said this before but if you’re Ant and you are clearly going to die soon, why would you care about this at all?

Once I know the end is near, I will be spending my time in nature, with my family, around animals and plants and reading books I never got to before. Cable news and contemporary politics will be avoided; I will be very annoyed at anyone who even brings that up.