• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

And what way was that Anthnee?

Forum Clout
20230914_021627.jpg

Forum Clout
I think one of my most updooted comments on the OG sub was saying that he was dressed like a 1940s Irish pig farmer with his goin'-to-town suit on.
Nana likes men who sport their own unique style. Like Gavin, who looks like he should be riding an old-timey bicycle with the big front wheel, in a 1910s-themed gay pride parade. Or Geno, who looks like a sidekick in a gang Charles Bronson was fighting in a "Death Wish" sequel. Or Norton, who looks like something you'd find under a large rock in an untended garden.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Nana likes men who sport their own unique style. Like Gavin, who looks like he should be riding an old-timey bicycle with the big front wheel, in a 1910s-themed gay pride parade. Or Geno, who looks like a sidekick in a gang Charles Bronson was fighting in a "Death Wish" sequel. Or Norton, who looks like something you'd find under a large rock in an untended garden.
Even his own brother has a great style Samcro Joe with Tony two shirts

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I don't have the words to describe how giddy your abjectly brutal posts make me. TYFYS.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I know this incident has been analyzed ad naseum, but in retrospect...the funny part is, Ron was actually trying to play nice and respect the "brand" of Cumpound as much as possible. We know he is genuinely very liberal and Ant's race shit must have been annoying the shit out of him, but he didn't want to rock the boat and confront it on Anth's "show." He tried to be chill and redirect rather than have a self-righteous moment calling them out

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I know this incident has been analyzed ad naseum, but in retrospect...the funny part is, Ron was actually trying to play nice and respect the "brand" of Cumpound as much as possible. We know he is genuinely very liberal and Ant's race shit must have been annoying the shit out of him, but he didn't want to rock the boat and confront it on Anth's "show." He tried to be chill and redirect rather than have a self-righteous moment calling them out
100% with you here. I will add that some of Ron's best jokes are racist, but he isn't hateful, he is like most guys his age, old man racist. My kids catch me all the time and I haven't really been racist since the mid 90s. What he got at nana;s show was pure ignorant hateful racism that even he couldn't find a way to joke about. When he snapped at the dead guy I was hoping he knew who the guy was and really tore him a new asshole. Unfortunately he just thought he was one of nana's flunkies and had no background on him