• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All jokes aside, some crazy shit used to happen at the Compound. Kinda jealous I wasn't there for this

Forum Clout
thesunriseclub.jpg

Forum Clout
I'd rather hang out with a bunch of fucking lepers than that group of freakish, retarded losers. Especially Big A and Anthony himself. They are a pair of fucking fairytale monsters. I feel like humans evolved to be afraid of people who look like that the same way that we evolved to fear rats because of the plague.
It's astounding how many senses they can offend. Visually, of course, but also Big A's stench, AntH's (et al) hooting. You can name so many things before mentioning how incredibly lame it is to brag on social media about staying up all night.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's astounding how many senses they can offend. Visually, of course, but also Big A's stench, AntH's (et al) hooting. You can name so many things before mentioning how incredibly lame it is to brag on social media about staying up all night.
Big A's voice and stutter make me want to fucking throw up too.

JebJoh

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
@BenDovid what kind of food was there at the compound when you were partying there? AntH mostly just drank road sodas instead of #Ruizing it seems!
I never heard anyone talk about food at these parties and from photos it looks like everything was catered by a pizza / sub shop. β€œWhen I grow up I’m going to eat pizza for dinner every night”

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
@BenDovid what kind of food was there at the compound when you were partying there? AntH mostly just drank road sodas instead of #Ruizing it seems!
A couple of his ex-girlfriends and friends have mentioned over the years Anthony rarely ever eats. It's a mix between an eating disorder because he's afraid to get fat and his alcoholism because he doesn't want to kill his buzz with food. One of the exes said the only times he really ate was when he was hungover/sick and he'd only have a bowl of soup. Maybe he's changed his diet since his heart almost killed him again, but he does seem have a weird relationship with food.