• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All in with da Beetlejuice but how was “dwarf tossing” ever socially acceptable?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It was a different time - this would have been around the same era as bars having wet t shirt contests. I remember in college the Girls Gone Wild bus coming up the bars, now you could never do anything like that. Don’t forget “Bum Fights” were actually a popular thing for a time.
WWAWD Bum Fight guy destroying Dr. Faggot Phil?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Who am I to judge if a midget wants to get thrown about? I gotta pretend men are women when they wear pumps, I can certainly pretend I'm laughing with them instead of at them
Well Beet was definitely not of sound mind. Even Gary the Retard and Hank the drunk Dwarf had some level of cognition. Same with Dominick who once traveled to St. Louis to shit in Beet’s pants.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It was a different time - this would have been around the same era as bars having wet t shirt contests. I remember in college the Girls Gone Wild bus coming up the bars, now you could never do anything like that. Don’t forget “Bum Fights” were actually a popular thing for a time.
It really was - I went to midget wrestling at a company training back in like 2014 and everybody was super into it.