• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alex Jones gets Twitter back. Not too many posts down is him retweeting CP Media with a pic of nana

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
All of these fucks from that fuentes homo to nana to jones are a bunch of literal homos. Why out of everyone is some fuckin fags telling us what's right and wrong? Gavin sticking shit in his ass, that british fag grifter that was around during the election. Literally all of them.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
The chemicals in the water turned jimmy gay
sinbad snake.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Fuck Alex Jones and fuck Nana for associating with him.

Him dressing up in his little suit to host a 1 hour per week show for Alex Jones was when I knew nana was truly finished. They'd have Jones on the show and laugh at what a lunatic he was back when o&a was still relevant and cut to 2016 or whenever it was and there was nana in his suit talking about "Hollywood degenerates" and whatever else he was rambling about on that show because Jones was tossing him probably a few thousand in pity bucks. Stupid pedophile ghoul.