• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AI-thony Cumia: Thread 4 (HA HA NOISES)

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Forum Clout
I made an RVC2 model of our favorite roadkill faced pedo. RVC takes an existing or real-time vocal audio and replaces the voice with the subject of the model, AKA voice cloning. The model isn't super dynamic, so it can't do impressions or whatever stupid voices he'd make. It's only trained on ~11min of 2013 gun rant audio, since it was the easiest way to get a clean block of him talking without interruption. It took about 30min to prepare the audio dataset and 1hr of training on a cloud machine, which cost less than a dollar. If this picks up any interest, I'll actually spend a little time on it and make a much better model.

Nana RVC Model

Finally addressing the rumors:

quick comparison:

My actual voice sounds nothing like him.

The downside is that I don't have a site or simple executable where you can just run this easily. There are a few ways to work with RVC, but I prefer this:
Retrieval-based-Voice-Conversion-WebUI
It takes some understanding of how to get code from github and run it in a python environment, but all the steps should be laid out in that readme. There are also tons of tutorials on youtube. It has a webUI that processes audio files, as well as an app that lets you process mic input input for real-time usage. If you use this, put the nana.pth file in the "weights" folder, then create a folder called "nana" in the logs folder, then drop the index file into that folder.

Also, keep in mind that this will only replace the tone and timbre of the voice, but not the style or performance. You actually have to talk/sing like the person from the model. That's why most of those AI vocal swap music videos on youtube sound so unnatural.

Officially, this is meant for research purposes only. It is not meant to be used for nefarious purposes...

Last edited:

Dr. Adam Cox

Forum Clout
Holy fucking shit. This brings us one step closer to a reunion.
If this picks up any steam, I was planning on making Opie and Jim models, as well. The fact that they've been talking into studio mics for so long makes the process really easy. Then you'd just need a script and people doing half-decent impressions (mannerisms and cadence), and you've got yourself a show.
If you really wanted to go full AI, you can have chatGPT write up the script, send each persons lines to a solid text-to-speech app to output them as audio files, then replace the voice for each one and put it all together. The TTS part would probably make it sound less believable, though.

I'm also working on another model now that I think you guys will like. I wanted to see how well RVC works with a really rough, gravely voice. Ya'know what I mean?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If this picks up any steam, I was planning on making Opie and Jim models, as well. The fact that they've been talking into studio mics for so long makes the process really easy. Then you'd just need a script and people doing half-decent impressions (mannerisms and cadence), and you've got yourself a show.
If you really wanted to go full AI, you can have chatGPT write up the script, send each persons lines to a solid text-to-speech app to output them as audio files, then replace the voice for each one and put it all together. The TTS part would probably make it sound less believable, though.

I'm also working on another model now that I think you guys will like. I wanted to see how well RVC works with a really rough, gravely voice. Ya'know what I mean?
Please god make an Opie one. I have his cadence down to a T and could do some great fawwkin work.

Dr. Adam Cox

Forum Clout
Please god make an Opie one. I have his cadence down to a T and could do some great fawwkin work.
Opie RVC model

quick test

This one took way more time because I never realized how little Opie talked without getting stepped on by ant or jim. You have no idea how many times nana says "uh huh", "hmmmm", "yeah", and "really?" between everything the opie says until you really listen close. He really was the hole.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Opie RVC model

quick test

This one took way more time because I never realized how little Opie talked without getting stepped on by ant or jim. You have no idea how many times nana says "uh huh", "hmmmm", "yeah", and "really?" between everything the opie says until you really listen close. He really was the hole.

Thank you god.

Dr. Adam Cox

Forum Clout
Can you make a tutorial on how all this shit works. Explain like I'm Joe Cumia
moooooo

but seriously folksh, the easiest way is to use the pre-packaged version:
  • Download and install 7zip
  • Download the RVC package for Nvidia or AMD GPUs
  • Open it in 7zip and extract the folder to your C:\
  • Assuming you have Nvidia, go to C:\RVC1006Nvidia\assets\weights and drop in the *.pth files from those zip files I uploaded.
  • Go to C:\RVC1006Nvidia\logs and create a folder called nana and another called opie, and put the respective .index files in those folders.
  • Go back to C:\RVC1006Nvidia and run "go-web.bat"
  • it should open a cmd terminal and and give you a link to the local webpage that is now running. The webpage should also just open automatically in your browser
  • Follow the 2 text boxes in the screenshot, make sure the index path gets loaded in that auto-detect dropdown, and leave everything else as is (might want to raise the search feature ratio up a little):
1699590729811.png

• Click convert
For the realtime conversion, run "go-realtime-gui.bat" instead. That one is more obvious and i don't feel like explaining it.

I've never used the pre-packaged version, so if those steps don't work, look up whatever errors you're getting online or something. There are also some pretty thorough tutorials on youtube, like this one where this fucking herb does the same 2 hand movements back and forth over and over again.