• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adam Friedlandowitz has the second most annoying laugh in comedy

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Need an outlet for my mounting hatred of this Jewish faggot. Since that fat mound of dough left Cumtown to become Bert Kreischer for zoomers, there was a crater sized hole for making podcasts unlistenable waiting to be filled. What the FUCK are these sounds he keeps making? 0:08 he sounds like a fucking poodle crying.

This waifish emaciated queer is 100% gay & 100% in love with Nick. Just the womanly way he sits there gazing at him makes me intensely uncomfortable & disgusted.

Raise the SPL on your $7500 Sennheisers

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
HOW DARE YOU

1686943293428.png

G

I don’t mind Adam. He’s a kike but he really seems like a nice kike. Stav is Greek and behaves like way more of a Jew than Adam. Hell, Stav the fat Jew left CumTown because he didn’t think he was being compensated fairly. Reminder that all he did was laugh at shit nick said.

I hate Stav. He’s a fat, ugly, degenerate retard who just insults his audience and retarded zoomers on SSRIs pretend it’s hilarious.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I don’t mind Adam. He’s a kike but he really seems like a nice kike. Stav is Greek and behaves like way more of a Jew than Adam. Hell, Stav the fat Jew left CumTown because he didn’t think he was being compensated fairly. Reminder that all he did was laugh at shit nick said.

I hate Stav. He’s a fat, ugly, degenerate retard who just insults his audience and retarded zoomers on SSRIs pretend it’s hilarious.
Hilarious to me the moment Stav leaves TAFS gets a bunch of press because some gay singer who is dating Taylor Swift said something racist.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout

I hate Stav too but his presence overshadowed (because he's fat) how fucking annoying Adam is. Nick needs someone to abuse so he serves a purpose but I genuinely can't stand how gay & waifish he looks & sounds. His body language is like some creepy Jewish girl with a mustache who's in love with you.

G

I hate Stav too but his presence overshadowed (because he's fat) how fucking annoying Adam is. Nick needs someone to abuse so he serves a purpose but I genuinely can't stand how gay & waifish he looks & sounds. His body language is like some creepy Jewish girl with a mustache who's in love with you.
I agree with you. Adam isn’t funny and he seems like a total fag. He just doesn’t bother me though.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I find Nick the most annoying because he interrupts people non-stop. That always bugged me and he still does it even more than ever.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
And her lecturing him on Jewish stereotypes was the best. How do you not see the guy's name is 'Friedland' and looks like someone created the most Jewish person of all time in a lab?
I also liked how all these teen girls started to attack him after the Healy thing. I remember one person attacked what he looks like, forget what she called him exactly. Then someone said "you realize he is Jewish right" and the girl apologized profusely. Hilarious.

Forum Clout

My understanding was that he left because he wanted to distance himself from Cum Town leading up to his first special (or maybe right after? I forget the timeline now) because he's worried about being cancelled now that he seemingly has an actual career to care about.

Though I can't personally wrap my head around giving up a five to six figure a month gig that only requires you to spend a couple hours a week recording a podcast that requires zero preparation.

I love my dog but, without hesitation, I'd punch him to death to get/keep a gig like that.