• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual, legitimate pedophile..

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
..?

confirmed.png

I dunno, you tell me. He was friends with one for years. Very suspicious.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Maybe that StinkySomali guy is right and I want to be a contrarian, but if we’re going Pedo vs Pedo Danny doesn’t even compare to creeps like Keith, who actively covered Nanas pedophilia up and empowered him, and fellow kid fucker Norton, who also continued to cover for him due to the skeletons in his closet.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Maybe that StinkySomali guy is right and I want to be a contrarian, but if we’re going Pedo vs Pedo Danny doesn’t even compare to creeps like Keith, who actively covered Nanas pedophilia up and empowered him, and fellow kid fucker Norton, who also continued to cover for him due to the skeletons in his closet.
If self cutting girl went to the fbi everyone at the compound would be in jail.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
and fellow kid fucker Norton, who also continued to cover for him due to the skeletons in his closet.

"Of course it's a guy!" Sound more panicked why don't you, Norton. I really hope Thor leaves him, takes half his money and Norton has to spend the rest of his life with only his celebrity pictures for company.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Listen queer, you may be Danny's number one butt huffer but even you have to admit he LOOKS like a pedophile.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
Listen queer, you may be Danny's number one butt huffer but even you have to admit he LOOKS like a pedophile.

Seriously. Sue always has to ruin it with his logic and reasonable takes. I'm just trying to get a rise out of Danny here for Pete's sake!