• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Absolute WORST humans of the O&Averse?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
You can hate Ope, Ant, and Jim now, but I can't deny that at some point in time they, even Opie, had value. We wouldn't be here if we didn't ever find them entertaining.

I'm talking the most loathsome, irredeemable pieces of shit who have never enriched anyone's lives and often made them worse.

Sam Roberts is my top choice until I can remember anyone more offensive to all the senses. Including anyone remotely OnA-adjacent like guests or celebrities there are almost certainly worse.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think Jocktober would have been pretty much impossible without Sam, and I found him funny when he was the lowest payed, newest, and least respected member of the team but would act like he was a weathered radio expert. I get the Sam hate, but I do think it's overblown. Danny, the Dovid himself, whose only skill was getting Ant's beers from his fridge on the weekends, and shitting up the airwaves with his complaining and fake fights, now there's an utterly useless piece of shit,

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia is really a vile piece of shit. His only redeeming quality is that he was funny over 20 years ago. The guy let his own mother (whom he smoked crack with) rot in a nursing home until she died while he was a millionaire. Well documented pedophile. Laughs at 2 year olds drowning.

Jim is a completely and shamelessly self interested gay man. He doesn’t give a fuck about anything that doesn’t further his dead career in his mind.

Sam is also a reprehensible piece of shit. A mean spirited manchild. Fucked scorch in the ass to get airtime. I would unironically rather listen to scorch’s radio show over Jim and Sam.

Opies biggest crime post OnA is that he’s just kind of a bore. He is a decent human being though and of all these people easily the most likable.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I get the Sam hate, but I do think it's overblown. Danny, the Dovid himself, whose only skill was getting Ant's beers from his fridge on the weekends, and shitting up the airwaves with his complaining and fake fights, now there's an utterly useless piece of shit,

This is a bullshit opinion. Danny did more for the show behind the scenes. Sam ruined everything he touched

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia is really a vile piece of shit.

Further evidence of that...

8815bab3bb533a98cf89c1c4734c1dbd.png

He doesn't even attempt humor anymore. Literally just laughing and posting gorilla emojis over some old black lady getting raped and beaten to death.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
You can hate Ope, Ant, and Jim now, but I can't deny that at some point in time they, even Opie, had value. We wouldn't be here if we didn't ever find them entertaining.

I'm talking the most loathsome, irredeemable pieces of shit who have never enriched anyone's lives and often made them worse.

Sam Roberts is my top choice until I can remember anyone more offensive to all the senses. Including anyone remotely OnA-adjacent like guests or celebrities there are almost certainly worse.
Roland, I never like that fat giggling fuck.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

Ah give the ol' gal a break. She just wanted to have a little keester pounding in the back of the car. Colin should be the one apologizing for all the sexual hounding he did to her!
Opies biggest crime post OnA is that he’s just kind of a bore.

Post-OnA being the operable phrase, or more like post-radio, as it was on his own show that he filmed an obese retard shitting.
He'd repeatedly hold up contract negotiations to get more money for himself, letting everyone to stress whether or not they'd have a job.
He'd shut down/quit any time the management pushed back on a bit. Everyone else who wanted to make the best of what they had had to do the Gregshells routine.
Bullying homeless people for clicks. Possibly accosting subnautical Frenchmen. He's not as bad as the pedo and the rapist, but he's scum.

Forum Clout
Lady Di.

Remorseless, selfish, lazy, narcissistic woman willing to let alcohol rule her life and prevent her from providing a decent upbringing to her kid.

Honestly, her twilight years have been too kind.
Letting her roommate/effective guardian bleed to death in a bathroom and not even accompanying him to the hospital where he died.