• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A tranny married Jim Norton

Forum Clout
I can't even imagine what it must be like to live with someone who's role-playing 24/7/365. It forces you to role-play too, which means your entire life is a ridiculous fraud. In Jimmy's case, a ridiculous fraud centered entirely around depraved, debased sex fantasies. "That is really a guy who has a cock"...it's hovering there, all the time, and you have to ignore it lest the illusion, which is now your entire life, crumbles. It must be taking a massive psychological toll on that disgusting pervert. Jimmy, I mean.

Forum Clout
I can't even imagine what it must be like to live with someone who's role-playing 24/7/365. It forces you to role-play too, which means your entire life is a ridiculous fraud. In Jimmy's case, a ridiculous fraud centered entirely around depraved, debased sex fantasies. "That is really a guy who has a cock"...it's hovering there, all the time, and you have to ignore it lest the illusion, which is now your entire life, crumbles. It must be taking a massive psychological toll on that disgusting pervert. Jimmy, I mean.
Honestly s/he is barely trying. No bolt on bosom, insanely large cock that s/he can barely tuck, and an obvious wig. Trashy clothes and a voice like Bam (I’m sorry Bam). It’s a poor cosplay of what it thinks femininity represents.

The only reason Jim came out is because the Viking likely demanded it. Same with these cutesy video snippets. Alan wants to build up a following without having to perform cam tricks for pathetic sniveling simps. S/he’s ready to go legit, s/he fancies “herself” the darling of NY.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
s/he fancies “herself” the darling of NY.
There’s only room for one:
DB0EBD6F-C77D-4CD8-90E3-73AA1D8ED2CA.jpeg