• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A peek at Pig's script

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Same boring, snarky shit as everything else he's written:

swnm7x.png

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I hope my nigga Vlad has family still alive to sue the pig over this blatant theft of his life story.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Let’s set the atrocious dialogue and classic “someone did something wrong so the main character can be introduced by snarking at them” Pat scenario aside for now.

The idea of a period piece set in the war involving submarines and presumably a large amount of vfx work is a great choice for a screenplay written on spec by someone who has no name whatever in the business. A fine choice indeed.

Forum Clout
Let’s set the atrocious dialogue and classic “someone did something wrong so the main character can be introduced by snarking at them” Pat scenario aside for now.

The idea of a period piece set in the war involving submarines and presumably a large amount of vfx work is a great choice for a screenplay written on spec by someone who has no name whatever in the business. A fine choice indeed.
It's "The Hunt for Red October in space"...At sea!

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I hope my nigga Vlad has family still alive to sue the pig over this blatant theft of his life story.

Wrong again, child. This filum takes place in space.