• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A pair of African American homosexuals circa 1985

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
w3e10r4mswn01.jpg

Forum Clout
Dara is some C that Joe wrote an awful song about which Nana brought in to the show one day and was rightfully abused for over a half hour.

Ugh, Nana and Norton are so obnoxious in this clip.

Jimmy: It should have been Oh Darrell.
Nana (shouting over everyone in the room): HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!! The fact that Jimmy said “Oh Darrell!!!!” Cause it’s so gay!!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I wonder at what point Joe went from this to GI Joe, the guy that points at his stolen valor hat when the stewardess looks nervous during flights.
The moment he realized he could make it work for him.

Probably quite a bit later. He was still a young drug-dealing aspiring rocker maaaan so I'm guessing sometime after he had his disastrous marriage and became a father of FOUR. Likely after 9/11 and Iraq and he saw all the outpouring of support for servicemen so he decided to get in on the action like the scumbag he is.