• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A neat little life hack from Col, gang!

G

IMG_7547.jpeg

:colin_wink:

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Sometime around 2010-2012, Colin was on the show talking about twitter. He says something like "all I'm trying to tell people is that Twitter is retarded!". Nana chimes in, hootin' and hollerin "I KNOW".

A decade plus later Colin is still running with this bit. He probably spends 10 minutes a day on Twitter. We all know how it turned out in the other case.

G

Somewhere around 2010-2012, Colin was on the show talking about twitter. He says something like "all I'm trying to tell people is that Twitter is retarded!". Nana chimes in, hootin' and hollerin "I KNOW".

A decade plus later Colin is still running with this bit. He probably spends 10 minutes a day on Twitter. We all know how it turned out in the other case.

Colin is the only person I follow on there. (And Norm of course😭)

:colin_wink::stnorm_lg:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Sometime around 2010-2012, Colin was on the show talking about twitter. He says something like "all I'm trying to tell people is that Twitter is retarded!". Nana chimes in, hootin' and hollerin "I KNOW".

Can we get Pig to engage with the great CQ somehow?