A message to Leslie.

Hi Leslie, hope youre reading this.

In Pat's recent blog he said that he never uses the word "retard" to anyone.

here he is, recorded in a phone conversation, calling boomia's underage son a retard:

I give this to you because he seems to constantly gaslight you that hes not a liar, and that hes the "good guy". But there you go.

Can you please share this on twitter and let everyone know he really is a false ally.

This isnt a case of him using the word 10 years ago and the times changing. Thats from the lawsuit, so very recently.

Thanks. Sending this to you as proof he really is a lying false ally. No reason to say he never uses the word to anyone except to score good boy points from his 3 remaining gullible followers. He could have just said its not a word he would use so flippantly. But no. He says he never uses it. To anyone. But there he is using it. To an underaged child.

He also has tweeted it, screenshot in da chat
You know, I wanted to let that slide since it's from 2013 and times changed. But this is the same prick who piled on Pizza Hut in 2020 for thanking a republican for being a customer back in 2012 before they even entered politics.

So yeah, fuck him:

1715039464757.png

Hi Leslie, hope youre reading this.

In Pat's recent blog he said that he never uses the word "retard" to anyone.

here he is, recorded in a phone conversation, calling boomia's underage son a retard:

I give this to you because he seems to constantly gaslight you that hes not a liar, and that hes the "good guy". But there you go.

Can you please share this on twitter and let everyone know he really is a false ally.

This isnt a case of him using the word 10 years ago and the times changing. Thats from the lawsuit, so very recently.

Thanks. Sending this to you as proof he really is a lying false ally. No reason to say he never uses the word to anyone except to score good boy points from his 3 remaining gullible followers. He could have just said its not a word he would use so flippantly. But no. He says he never uses it. To anyone. But there he is using it. To an underaged child.

I recall this, my son told me he called Pat to see what would happen and then Pat called him retarded. I don't often say this as I think most parents of special needs kids like the "courage" badge it awards them, but as a parent of a child with special needs I was shocked by Pat's user of the "R" word. Bad man.

BudDickman

I think stuff like this and the Josiah tape should be shared just to show what an unhinged lunatic he is.

What's with the maniacal laughter? Is that a crutch he used back when he was getting bullied in high school? The old "oh shit, maybe we should stop fucking with him, he seems crazy". He's using this tactic on a child as a 40 yard old man.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
He also said people deserved rape, that their innocent mothers were being raped by him, that anyone who doesn’t agree with his politics deserves to be physically assaulted in public (even women), that a man made a mistake by not killing his child who had a disease but who turned out to be fine, and that he wouldn’t raise his own daughter or help pay for her upbringing because he was mad at her mother.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

There's feral honkies in the Smoky Mountains
I think stuff like this and the Josiah tape should be shared just to show what an unhinged lunatic he is.

What's with the maniacal laughter? Is that a crutch he used back when he was getting bullied in high school? The old "oh shit, maybe we should stop fucking with him, he seems crazy". He's using this tactic on a child as a 40 yard old man.
I can explain the crazy laughter. He answered this call on speakerphone at Hooligan's. You can hear the background noise. He probably nudged the two uninterested strangers sitting on the stools on either side of him and was like "Watch this. This is how a professional comedian deals with prank phone calls." You can hear him giggling a little when he says "NoOoOo" like he was a retarded 10 year old doing an "is your refrigerator running" call. Like he could barely contain his laughter at how hard he was turning it around on this troll child. But then he quickly realized he isn't funny or witty and he literally didn't have anything other than that. Just denying he was who he is in a gay(er than usual) voice. He was already flustered at that realization and then when Boomia Jr. laughed at him, it hit him right in the ego and he spazzed. "DUHUHUHUHUHUHUH!! YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FOOL IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS, RETARD CHILD. THIS IS WHY YOU'RE GETTING SUED YOU FUCKING RETARD CHILD!"

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I recall this, my son told me he called Pat to see what would happen and then Pat called him retarded. I don't often say this as I think most parents of special needs kids like the "courage" badge it awards them, but as a parent of a child with special needs I was shocked by Pat's user of the "R" word. Bad man.
That’s awful Boomia. I’m so sorry. Thank you for sharing with us. That must be very hard. Even harder when your son is verbally abused.