• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A fruity church with 40 members is getting international attention thanks to the Foo Fighters

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
ec0.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Makes sense they go after Westboro, nobody under 30 knows them so it fits with their old dad rock / boomer crowd. I saw a FB post from a radio station about this and the only people praising it as “awesome” in the comments were all on the older side. Ask someone under 30 about Westboro and they will reply “Who?”

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

These are his first 3 from the 90s:

"In our experience, no modern country is more repressive of human rights than the USA. The vaunted First Amendment is nothing but empty words on paper…we will journey to China at our expense, and tell our story of modern American repression of human rights, upon invitation."

"Homosexuals now pervade and control American government at every level and branch. Thus, only those churches that support and promote the militant homosexual agenda enjoy religious freedom. Any church in America that dares to preach what the Bible says about soul-damning, nation-destroying moral filth of the vile homosexual beasts among us, loses all Constitutional guarantees of religious freedom and speech rights."

"We understand that Iraq is the only Muslim state that allows the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be freely and openly preached on the streets without fear of arrest and prosecution. Alas, the United States no longer allows the Gospel to be freely and openly preached on the streets, because militant sodomites now control our government, and they violently object to the Bible message..."

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout

These are his first 3 from the 90s:

"In our experience, no modern country is more repressive of human rights than the USA. The vaunted First Amendment is nothing but empty words on paper…we will journey to China at our expense, and tell our story of modern American repression of human rights, upon invitation."

"Homosexuals now pervade and control American government at every level and branch. Thus, only those churches that support and promote the militant homosexual agenda enjoy religious freedom. Any church in America that dares to preach what the Bible says about soul-damning, nation-destroying moral filth of the vile homosexual beasts among us, loses all Constitutional guarantees of religious freedom and speech rights."

"We understand that Iraq is the only Muslim state that allows the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be freely and openly preached on the streets without fear of arrest and prosecution. Alas, the United States no longer allows the Gospel to be freely and openly preached on the streets, because militant sodomites now control our government, and they violently object to the Bible message..."

I can't think of a bad Fred Phelps quote. The guy had it all together

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The best roast was when a bunch of Shit-List comedians tried roasting him on Howard Stern. He just destroyed each and everyone of them.
Daniel Carver was one of the best Wack Packers, Stern just played his recorded and let him talk when he would call and it was hilarious. Now you’re not allowed to even mention him on the show and Stern pretends Carver never happened.