• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A few words for nana

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Good morning, everyone. My name is Pecka, and I had the pleasure of knowing Anthony Cumia for many years. He was a friend, a mentor, and a colleague.

Anthony was a complex and contradictory figure. He was a brilliant comedian and a gifted broadcaster. He was also a deeply flawed human being who struggled with addiction and anger. But despite his flaws, Anthony was a kind and generous man who loved his family and friends dearly.

I first met Anthony in 2003, when I was a young writer on The Opie and Anthony Show. He was immediately intimidating, but he was also fair and supportive. He took me under his wing and taught me everything I know about radio.

Anthony was a master of his craft. He was a quick witted improviser who could make anyone laugh. He was also a fearless interviewer who wasn't afraid to ask the tough questions.

Anthony's show was one of the most popular on SiriusXM Radio. He had a cult following of fans who loved his honesty and his willingness to push the envelope.

But Anthony's success came at a price. He struggled with addiction and anger for many years. He was fired from SiriusXM in 2014 after making a racist remark on the air.

Anthony's dismissal was a dark time in his life. But he eventually got sober and turned his life around. He launched a successful podcast and continued to do what he loved most: making people laugh.

Anthony Cumia was a unique and talented individual. He was a flawed human being, but he was also a kind and generous man. He will be deeply missed by his family, friends, and fans.

In closing, I would like to share a quote from Anthony himself:

"The only thing that matters in life is to make people laugh. If you can do that, you've lived a good life."
Anthony Cumia did that in spades. He made millions of people laugh, and he made the world a better place. Thank you, Anthony, for everything.