• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

87 years old and the piss eyed faggot is still scared of confrontation.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
Rather than just asking the uber driver to turn down the heat the ghoul secretly took a picture to post to social media and cry about it.

Ol-piss-eyes.jpg

Also nice using uber when you and your coworkers used to have drivers and security, poverty nigger.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
You would think that a self-hating pick-me POC who clings to Nazi ideology in the hopes that real whites like him would love the temp set to 88.
I immediately figured it was a dog whistle post too. That's how far down the rabbit hole our Nana has gone. I remember him shouting "88!" at a black caller back in the day.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I immediately figured it was a dog whistle post too. That's how far down the rabbit hole our Nana has gone. I remember him shouting "88!" at a black caller back in the day.
It was "14/88!" And it was yelled at Ian Halperin.
"You're gonna make me say it... Don't you make me say it! You ready? I'm gonna say it... 14/88!"

I couldn't believe my ears! Hooked after that. This is aloud over the airwaves?!

The very first O&A clip I heard was that one.