• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

7/14/14, Ant is fired from SiriusXM. The Wormiest Norton clip.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

The show opens with the classic Stacey Keech intro with the “Anthony” replaced by various show members names such as Denny Falcone and Erock. So lets get the show on the road…

Opie starts with a groan, and says Hi to Jimmy. Right off the bat they sound completely exhausted and have no connection. They complain about being labelled as traitors and say the situation is strange before going into the events that occurred over the weekend.

Opie says he’s doing a livestream test for the Youtube, and I actually remember watching this live. I always found it a little strange that this either wasn’t allowed or done until after Ant was fired, despite them complaining for YEARS about a lack of visual element.

:image_9248: : You guys gotta understand, we’re under contract! We can’t just not show up to work!

Funny, that never stopped him before. Jaime, pull up those clips of Jimmy leaving the studio early. Or not showing up. Or sleeping through the first hour of the show.

Opie explains the last meeting they had before vacation in which the company tells them they can’t do anything, per usual. Opie claims Jimmy said “this is our last live show” as the last line of the Opie and Anthony show. In reality, it was Ant saying “Erock” or something else unimportant. They then go into the incident in Times Square, complaining that if they had made it on air after the incident Ant would have gotten a good beating. Which makes sense! We all know how much Ant loved to shit on himself. :image_4848:

:image_9248:: It would have been something comedians lined up for…

Would they stupid?

:brothaman_sm:: Didn’t you say it was his Reginald Denny moment?
:image_9248:: NO. I- NOT FROM NO NO I DIDNT SAY THAT. THATS FUNNY THOUGH.
:brothaman_sm:: The Ruth Buzzy line?
(Dead air)
:image_9248:: No.
:brothaman_sm:: You don’t remember?
:image_9248:: NO I HONESTLY DON’T SOMEONE ELSE PROBABLY TOLD YOU

Opie then goes on to relay the joke, after already saying the setup and punchline, to no laugh besides his own.

Opie goes on to describe what he thought seeing Ants tweets: “Oh my god, we’re fired.” His reasoning being the amount of tweets and the harshness.

:brothaman_sm::“Even though we work for a company that, as much as we bitch, they give us a lot of freedom on the radio. But just the culture we live in I said this doesn’t feel right…we’re fired.”

Opie with the genius foresight here. I always think of this quote whenever Ant said “IT’S SATELLITE RADIO! WE CAN SAY WHATEVER WE WANT!” when Opie claimed management had a problem with Ants racial rants. Because its fucking true. Yes, you are exempt from the FCC. But corporate culture still applies and they don’t take kindly to a swarthy Italian having nigger science debates, on a comedy show, daily.

Opie asks Jimmy what he thought when he first saw the tweets…
:image_9248:: I got really nervous once it hit the first blog or whatever…i was like Ughhh this is not good……. (break)…..cause Sirius isn’t used to getting phone calls from newspapers asking them questions like this!

Yeah, sure Jim. A radio company with thousands of hosts aren’t used to getting phone calls from newspapers. No, they’re not used to getting phone calls asking why one of their hosts called all black people animals saying they should be killed.

:brothaman_sm:: When you’re pissed off you’re going to say horrible awful things. BUT with that being said I just knew it was different. When I woke up and read those tweets i said Maaan I don’t know if SiriusXM is gonna deal with this…….agh uhh uhh In the right way. Which is ride it out and see what happens.
:image_9248:: And you know he said harsh things, but he didn’t DO harsh things. And this is where i’m annoyed at the press, they go with the angle you know they’re gonna go with….but if i were in that situation and I had a pistol I would pull it in sheer panic. And he didn’t. And he didn’t hit the woman back…but I would have reacted much worse in the situation. Imagine if he had punched that woman in the face? He would get in trouble for that! I wish the press would have concentrated on the fact that he did not. do. anything. fucking. violent.

YEAH SURE RETARD. We should all be commended for our ability to not punch a black woman in the face , in a situation you instigated, and instead call all niggers violent savages on twitter later in the night when any reasonable person wouldn’t be pissed anymore. And no, if he punched that black woman no one would have fucking heard of it and it would be self defense. He sounds like a battered housewife here trying to justify everything their shitty husband does. “A-AT LEAST HE DIDN’T HIT ME”. Why the fuck didn’t those scummmbag reporters focus on the fact that he had the restraint to not punch a woman and instead focused on him calling for the death of all blacks?

:brothaman_sm:: I texted him to see if he was alright seemed like…there was no real injuries or anything.
:image_9248:: Yeah he sent me a photo and uhh…yeah you could see he was uh…definitely hurt he definitely got hit.

Really good look when one of your partners says you didn’t even get beat badly enough to justify your rant and the other one has to clarify you weren’t lying about your injuries.

:brothaman_sm:: I mean, people can say whatever the fawk they want but me and Ant have been getting along very well lately and the radio show was on a tear leading up to the incident.

This is funny in hindsight. It’s either Opie bullshitting to save face or he genuinely thought him and Ant were getting along. Either conclusion still makes the Greggshells broadcast pathetic.

:image_9248:: You guys gotta understand…when you’re wondering Ok am i just gonna lose 25% of a years salary? Is that just gone now? Do i have to go on the road? I’m panicking because of myself to. We all have financial worries but I don’t just have step away money.

Faggot who complains about first class airline tickets with a million dollar penthouse in NY complains he doesn’t have fuck you money. Classic self serving Worm. Yeah my friend just got fired, unjustly I believe, and i’m faced with the prospect of working with Opie who I hate…but you guys gotta understand. My financials are more important than this.

:brothaman_sm:: I DO NOT THINK ANTHONY SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED. As harsh as the tweets were, as much as I had that gut feeling, I just do not agree with them whatsoever. If we got back on the radio we could have figured this one out easily.

But according to Ant “HE DIDN’T STICK UP ENOUGH FOR ME! HE SHOULD HAVE THREATENED TO WALK DESPITE ME HATING HIS GUTS PUBLICLY FOR YEARS!!! WHERES THE LOYALTY??? :image_9253:

:brothaman_sm:: It was told to me that they were kind of even ok with the tweets in general. Not that there were so many of them. And what got him fired was that there was violence associated with them.

REMINDER: If you bring this up to Ant he will claim he was fired for speaking the truth about blacks, and the amount of tweets and violence associated with them. And even if he does concede to that being the reason, he will claim this is PC nonsense and that animal nigger deserved it.

:image_9248:: I mean yeah if i’m running a company and I see that i go “WHAT IS THIS???” and get freaked out but sometimes you gotta step back and look at what happened. He didn’t behave violently and to me thats the most impressive thing…

IS IT, STUPID? There would be more respect for him if he defended himself, or walked away from the situation and didn’t tweet KILL ALL NIGGERS FUCK YOU BLACK ANIMALS. That’s some restraint Ant has!

:image_9248:: Ants not an easily broken individual…

Jaime. Pull up that clip of Ron and Colin fighting in front of Ant.

:image_9248:: Wouldn’t it be funny if Imus threw him under the bus? After all the defending Ant did for him?

Yeah that would be funny! Imagine if a guy who got fired for saying “Nappy headed hoes” supporting a guy who goes “KILL ALL ANIMAL NIGGERS”! As if those two situations are comparable.

:brothaman_sm:: I think he’s bummed but he’s also very excited to do his own thing…We have had 0 conversations about podcasting after the incident. Not one conversation. With that said, Ant set up this whole podcasting thing. I’m not involved in that. Jimmys not involved with that. I’ve had no conversations with him and I think its obvious he wants to go on his own for a while.

But according to Ant…”WHAT THE FUCK!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE QUIT YOUR JOBS AND COME TO MY HOUSE TO DO A PODCAST I DIDNT INVITE YOU TO DO!!! HA HAHA HOLEEE SHIT!!!! :image_9253:

:brothaman_sm:: Fact is I know a lot of people in the podcast business. If I wanted to get into that with him I would reach out to those people to set it up the way I think it should be set up. I’m not going to his house to podcast that’d be insane. What we show up every morning and step over dead bodies to do a show in his basement?

What Gregg? You don’t want to commute an hour to a different state to do a broadcast from someone else's basement? FUCKING LOSER!!! NOW I’M GONNA PUT YOUR FACE ON A PILLOW TO PUNCH AND DO AN HOUR BROADCAST ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE YOU!!!!!!!

:image_9248:: No one knows where to go from here…there was no contingency plan for this.

Telling. If Opie gets fired? HAHAHA FUCK HIM NOW WE CAN DO OUR SHOW TOGETHER!!!!! Both of them gone? Jim Norton morning advice show! But Ant gets fired? Well there was a contingency plan for this, Jim. It’s called riding the coattails of Opie for as long as possible until you luck out and SXM gifts you a gig with Sam.

:brothaman_sm:: I think a lot of people saw you and Ant moving on together…
:image_9248:: WELL I WAS UH PANICKED IF UH ANYONE BECAUSE UH I UH I WAS PANICKED BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA WALK! ….I never saw it as Me and Ant would move on. I just saw it as, ok, thats the show. Not I want to create a new one.

874A691F-0909-47C8-BCC9-24DC2B83B957.jpeg

….Sure.

:image_9248:: You know, I was happy when I found out I wasn’t canned. You know, at least until October 4th I’m gonna be ok financially. I don’t look beyond that. I’m not saying I need to do this here forever!

And yet he did!

There’s 10 minutes left of the clip but I can’t do it anymore. I fucking hate Jim more than anything.

Forum Clout

The show opens with the classic Stacey Keech intro with the “Anthony” replaced by various show members names such as Denny Falcone and Erock. So lets get the show on the road…

Opie starts with a groan, and says Hi to Jimmy. Right off the bat they sound completely exhausted and have no connection. They complain about being labelled as traitors and say the situation is strange before going into the events that occurred over the weekend.

Opie says he’s doing a livestream test for the Youtube, and I actually remember watching this live. I always found it a little strange that this either wasn’t allowed or done until after Ant was fired, despite them complaining for YEARS about a lack of visual element.

:image_9248: : You guys gotta understand, we’re under contract! We can’t just not show up to work!

Funny, that never stopped him before. Jaime, pull up those clips of Jimmy leaving the studio early. Or not showing up. Or sleeping through the first hour of the show.

Opie explains the last meeting they had before vacation in which the company tells them they can’t do anything, per usual. Opie claims Jimmy said “this is our last live show” as the last line of the Opie and Anthony show. In reality, it was Ant saying “Erock” or something else unimportant. They then go into the incident in Times Square, complaining that if they had made it on air after the incident Ant would have gotten a good beating. Which makes sense! We all know how much Ant loved to shit on himself. :image_4848:

Would they stupid?

(Dead air)

Opie then goes on to relay the joke, after already saying the setup and punchline, to no laugh besides his own.

Opie goes on to describe what he thought seeing Ants tweets: “Oh my god, we’re fired.” His reasoning being the amount of tweets and the harshness.

:brothaman_sm::“Even though we work for a company that, as much as we bitch, they give us a lot of freedom on the radio. But just the culture we live in I said this doesn’t feel right…we’re fired.”

Opie with the genius foresight here. I always think of this quote whenever Ant said “IT’S SATELLITE RADIO! WE CAN SAY WHATEVER WE WANT!” when Opie claimed management had a problem with Ants racial rants. Because its fucking true. Yes, you are exempt from the FCC. But corporate culture still applies and they don’t take kindly to a swarthy Italian having nigger science debates, on a comedy show, daily.

:image_9248:: I got really nervous once it hit the first blog or whatever…i was like Ughhh this is not good……. (break)…..cause Sirius isn’t used to getting phone calls from newspapers asking them questions like this!

Yeah, sure Jim. A radio company with thousands of hosts aren’t used to getting phone calls from newspapers. No, they’re not used to getting phone calls asking why one of their hosts called all black people animals saying they should be killed.

:brothaman_sm:: When you’re pissed off you’re going to say horrible awful things. BUT with that being said I just knew it was different. When I woke up and read those tweets i said Maaan I don’t know if SiriusXM is gonna deal with this…….agh uhh uhh In the right way. Which is ride it out and see what happens.
:image_9248:: And you know he said harsh things, but he didn’t DO harsh things. And this is where i’m annoyed at the press, they go with the angle you know they’re gonna go with….but if i were in that situation and I had a pistol I would pull it in sheer panic. And he didn’t. And he didn’t hit the woman back…but I would have reacted much worse in the situation. Imagine if he had punched that woman in the face? He would get in trouble for that! I wish the press would have concentrated on the fact that he did not. do. anything. fucking. violent.

YEAH SURE RETARD. We should all be commended for our ability to not punch a black woman in the face , in a situation you instigated, and instead call all niggers violent savages on twitter later in the night when any reasonable person wouldn’t be pissed anymore. And no, if he punched that black woman no one would have fucking heard of it and it would be self defense. He sounds like a battered housewife here trying to justify everything their shitty husband does. “A-AT LEAST HE DIDN’T HIT ME”. Why the fuck didn’t those scummmbag reporters focus on the fact that he had the restraint to not punch a woman and instead focused on him calling for the death of all blacks?

:brothaman_sm:: I texted him to see if he was alright seemed like…there was no real injuries or anything.
:image_9248:: Yeah he sent me a photo and uhh…yeah you could see he was uh…definitely hurt he definitely got hit.

Really good look when one of your partners says you didn’t even get beat badly enough to justify your rant and the other one has to clarify you weren’t lying about your injuries.

:brothaman_sm:: I mean, people can say whatever the fawk they want but me and Ant have been getting along very well lately and the radio show was on a tear leading up to the incident.

This is funny in hindsight. It’s either Opie bullshitting to save face or he genuinely thought him and Ant were getting along. Either conclusion still makes the Greggshells broadcast pathetic.

:image_9248:: You guys gotta understand…when you’re wondering Ok am i just gonna lose 25% of a years salary? Is that just gone now? Do i have to go on the road? I’m panicking because of myself to. We all have financial worries but I don’t just have step away money.

Faggot who complains about first class airline tickets with a million dollar penthouse in NY complains he doesn’t have fuck you money. Classic self serving Worm. Yeah my friend just got fired, unjustly I believe, and i’m faced with the prospect of working with Opie who I hate…but you guys gotta understand. My financials are more important than this.

:brothaman_sm:: I DO NOT THINK ANTHONY SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED. As harsh as the tweets were, as much as I had that gut feeling, I just do not agree with them whatsoever. If we got back on the radio we could have figured this one out easily.

But according to Ant “HE DIDN’T STICK UP ENOUGH FOR ME! HE SHOULD HAVE THREATENED TO WALK DESPITE ME HATING HIS GUTS PUBLICLY FOR YEARS!!! WHERES THE LOYALTY??? :image_9253:

:brothaman_sm:: It was told to me that they were kind of even ok with the tweets in general. Not that there were so many of them. And what got him fired was that there was violence associated with them.

REMINDER: If you bring this up to Ant he will claim he was fired for speaking the truth about blacks, and the amount of tweets and violence associated with them. And even if he does concede to that being the reason, he will claim this is PC nonsense and that animal nigger deserved it.

:image_9248:: I mean yeah if i’m running a company and I see that i go “WHAT IS THIS???” and get freaked out but sometimes you gotta step back and look at what happened. He didn’t behave violently and to me thats the most impressive thing…

IS IT, STUPID? There would be more respect for him if he defended himself, or walked away from the situation and didn’t tweet KILL ALL NIGGERS FUCK YOU BLACK ANIMALS. That’s some restraint Ant has!

:image_9248:: Wouldn’t it be funny if Imus threw him under the bus? After all the defending Ant did for him?

Yeah that would be funny! Imagine if a guy who got fired for saying “Nappy headed hoes” supporting a guy who goes “KILL ALL ANIMAL NIGGERS”! As if those two situations are comparable.

:brothaman_sm:: I think he’s bummed but he’s also very excited to do his own thing…We have had 0 conversations about podcasting after the incident. Not one conversation. With that said, Ant set up this whole podcasting thing. I’m not involved in that. Jimmys not involved with that. I’ve had no conversations with him and I think its obvious he wants to go on his own for a while.

But according to Ant…”WHAT THE FUCK!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE QUIT YOUR JOBS AND COME TO MY HOUSE TO DO A PODCAST I DIDNT INVITE YOU TO DO!!! HA HAHA HOLEEE SHIT!!!! :image_9253:

:brothaman_sm:: Fact is I know a lot of people in the podcast business. If I wanted to get into that with him I would reach out to those people to set it up the way I think it should be set up. I’m not going to his house to podcast that’d be insane. What we show up every morning and step over dead bodies to do a show in his basement?

What Gregg? You don’t want to commute an hour to a different state to do a broadcast from someone else's basement? FUCKING LOSER!!! NOW I’M GONNA PUT YOUR FACE ON A PILLOW TO PUNCH AND DO AN HOUR BROADCAST ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE YOU!!!!!!!

:image_9248:: No one knows where to go from here…there was no contingency plan for this.

Telling. If Opie gets fired? HAHAHA FUCK HIM NOW WE CAN DO OUR SHOW TOGETHER!!!!! Both of them gone? Jim Norton morning advice show! But Ant gets fired? Well there was a contingency plan for this, Jim. It’s called riding the coattails of Opie for as long as possible until you luck out and SXM gifts you a gig with Sam.

:image_9248:: WELL I WAS UH PANICKED IF UH ANYONE BECAUSE UH I UH I WAS PANICKED BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA WALK! ….I never saw it as Me and Ant would move on. I just saw it as, ok, thats the show. Not I want to create a new one.

View attachment 116464
….Sure.

:image_9248:: You know, I was happy when I found out I wasn’t canned. You know, at least until October 4th I’m gonna be ok financially. I don’t look beyond that. I’m not saying I need to do this here forever!

And yet he did!

There’s 10 minutes left of the clip but I can’t do it anymore. I fucking hate Jim more than anything.

I’m not going to bother clicking on the clip, but did it include Moo calling in saying AntH isn’t a racist?

TYFYS. Your hate-listening fuels my need to hate.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout

ezgif-5-25dd4dc598.gif

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Nice breakdown of how blatantly self interested worm is. He was probably panicking because he knew this was gonna affect his bottom line of getting awkward selfies with celebrities. Bald faggot.
Norton once said on air that he feared Anthony dying or killing someone in a drunk driving accident. And it ruining their lives and careers. Anthony's scaffolding photography was essentially the same thing. It killed the show in one instant overnight without them even being aware. Opie and Jimmy are fast asleep in their apartments. While Anthony is out looking for tranny hookers or drugs and spamming nigger tweets and getting himself fired. Opie and Jimmy are awoken by phone calls that morning informing them that Anthony got himself fired over "scaffolding photos at 3am". They must have been in total disbelief.

We know that Jim and Anthony like weasels and schoolgirls were sabotaging the show behind Opie's back and trying to drive him to quit. So that they could emerge from the ashes of O&A as 'Anthony and Jim' and have their own channel on Sirius. The years of backstabbing and lying and planning and the delusional fantasies of the Worm and Nana being the faces of Sirius were shattered in the span of the time it took to write 'nigger' in a few tweets. And now Jim realizes that he hitched his entire career to the wrong host and all of his backstabbing of Opie is going to amount to literally nothing at all. And Anthony knows that Opie and Jimmy will not quit Sirius to work for him based on how he has been behaving both on and off air the last few years.

Norton is panicking because his long term planning of having a show with Anthony has failed. Now he has to figure out another way to backstab Opie and get his own show. He is back to square one. Now he needs to team with Sam to try to get Opie removed or fired. And he knows that he needs to publicly explain to the fans why he will never work with Anthony officially again and will not join Compound.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Norton once said on air that he feared Anthony dying or killing someone in a drunk driving accident. And it ruining their lives and careers. Anthony's scaffolding photography was essentially the same thing. It killed the show in one instant overnight without them even being aware. Opie and Jimmy are fast asleep in their apartments. While Anthony is out looking for tranny hookers or drugs and spamming nigger tweets and getting himself fired. Opie and Jimmy are awoken by phone calls that morning informing them that Anthony got himself fired over "scaffolding photos at 3am". They must have been in total disbelief.
Opie and Jim were enablers. Pure and simple. Jim more so because he was closer friends to Ant to know about his deviance. Remember that Danny Ross told Jimmy about Ant finger banging a 13 year old and Jim treated it like “Aaaahh i dont get involved in his personal life man.” When Ant went to “rehab” Jim treated it like Yeah man this is a long time coming FINALLY. Even in this clip they say Ant is known to say crazy shit as if this somehow justifies it. I think they knew what a danger to himself and the show Ant was, but like how you deal with any fawwkin problem of a human being you just skirt the issue because they will blow up on you and resent you for bringing up their issues. In terms of getting fired they had a couple approaches:
A.) They thought they were invincible. No matter what Ant tweeted or did they wouldn’t get fired.
B.) They knew that Ant tweeted and did crazy shit, but if push came to shove only HE would get fired for it.
C.) They knew they could all possibly get fired for what Ant was doing and just didn’t give a fuck anymore.
We know that Jim and Anthony like weasels and schoolgirls were sabotaging the show behind Opie's back and trying to drive him to quit. So that they could emerge from the ashes of O&A as 'Anthony and Jim' and have their own channel on Sirius. The years of backstabbing and lying and planning and the delusional fantasies of the Worm and Nana being the faces of Sirius were shattered in the span of the time it took to write 'nigger' in a few tweets.
This is so, so true. Beyond this though it really goes to show both of their “invincible” mentalities. Without Opie the show is truly two degenerates. A worm who raped an underage drunk girl at work and a dude who fucks children and openly rants about niggers. They were so focused on the idea of Opie leaving, or their antics making him walk, that Ant forgot he could be shit canned just as easy.

No matter if you think Opie is unfunny or not, he’s not a fawwwwkin problem. If the bathroom Roland shit never happened and Opie was willing to take less and less money every year he’d STILL be at Sirius because they love bland unoffensive shit. They wouldn’t rehire Cumia if he told them he would take minimum wage.
And now Jim realizes that he hitched his entire career to the wrong host and all of his backstabbing of Opie is going to amount to literally nothing at all. And Anthony knows that Opie and Jimmy will not quit Sirius to work for him based on how he has been behaving both on and off air the last few years.
I would say Jim didn’t go work for Anthony purely out of money, exposure, etc. We know Jim doesn’t give a fuck what Ants up to. We know Ant offered him an extremely generous match to his Sirius deal, if not more, after the O&A contract ended in October, 2014. And Norton was (kill me for saying this) smart for not going with Ant. In a matter of a year Ant was facing his domestic abuse case, outed as fucking Sue, bombing at Big Jay and turning Reddit against him, etc. Norton would be accepting a contract and leaving his old job when who knew if Compound would be around for the next 5 years, no less profitable. If in a different universe Ant wasn’t fired from SXM and the show was split across the platform, no doubt in that scenario Jim would go to Ants show. But NO ONE would ever do a full time gig at the Groompound except drugged up Artie.
Norton is panicking because his long term planning of having a show with Anthony has failed. Now he has to figure out another way to backstab Opie and get his own show. He is back to square one.
I don’t think Jimmy felt this way until their first argument in 2015. By all accounts, while the show was boring and the two had no chemistry, Jim probably would have been fine to just ride it out with Opie until an amblicable split or SXM canned them both. It was the argument with Esther Ku that REALLY pushed Worm over the edge into full backstab mode against Opie, which only solidified to 1000% after the DL Hughley argument.

INCOMING OPIE HATE, DRE DON’T GET AT ME! But Opie fucked up major in both of those arguments because he didn’t give Norton the respect he feels he should have gotten. Did he deserve it? Probably not considering Jim was texting Opie behind his back, wouldn’t take the responsibility of being an actual cohost, etc. But Opie fucked everything up by bringing up on the air in front of the listeners that they weren’t that close, he didn’t trust Jim, and that if he was so uncomfortable he should leave. At that point Jimmy is being shown the door and has no choice but to get the fuck out.
Now he needs to team with Sam to try to get Opie removed or fired. And he knows that he needs to publicly explain to the fans why he will never work with Anthony officially again and will not join Compound.
Again, Opie hate Dre don’t get at me. Opie fucked himself out of a show. Opie decided to stop showing up during the end of a contract, citing family emergencies when it was actually a vacation. This caused Jim to do a solo show, which eventually he brought Sam on to cohost, to them being offered the morning slot. Even Jim says he was surprised by this and I believe him. Would you fucking hire Jim and Sam? By Jims own account Opie leaving the contract on the table forced the executives to do digging which made them see Jimmy was just as valuable to the O&A brand, and not a third mic, as Opie was. So fuck it, give him the morning show. At this point Anthony isn’t even involved in the story. Jimmy isn’t giving a THOUGHT to going to Compound because he finally has what he wanted: His own show, his own contract, his own salary. The boys can’t fire him anymore and he’s fucking locked in to mediocrity.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]g-dEWZkrHLw[/MEDIA]

Would they stupid?

(Dead air)

View attachment 116464
….Sure.

And yet he did!

Post of the fawkin year brothermen