• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

4:30 EST FEEDING TIME

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_4439.jpeg

Old gal is going live at 4:30

Think it’s time for nice feeding for the ghoul.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sue Lightning would beat the fuck out of Missy then fuck her mouth with that puny girl dick. Have you seen the girth of that monster? She’s like 6’4. I don’t give a shit how buff Missy is or how mangled her feet are. Sue would pull some WWE shit and drop her on her fucking neck. Don’t fuck with the Suester.

IMG_4710.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Sue Lightning would beat the fuck out of Missy then fuck her mouth with that puny girl dick. Have you seen the girth of that monster? She’s like 6’4. I don’t give a shit how buff Missy is or how mangled her feet are. Sue would pull some WWE shit and drop her on her fucking neck. Don’t fuck with the Suester.

View attachment 194529
er0cxv9804721.png

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
It's incredible how hateable Missy is. Imagine making a conscious decision to shack up with a 60 year old pedophile for the rest of your days. It's not even like she's young and naive either. She's like 35 and willingly choosing to be with a washed up shock jock pedo. Stupid cunt.
She's been around a long time now. She was in her twenties. I think she was pre dani. She wasted her youth

midwit

Forum Clout
She's been around a long time now. She was in her twenties. I think she was pre dani. She wasted her youth
Nah, I bet if she could do it all over again she'd do the same thing. She has her own gym/garage. The ghoul's dick doesn't work so she doesn't have to deal with that, and she's mid 30's so she's only horny a few times a week. The ghoul sleeps a lot so she can masturbate to Nick Fuentes on her phone in peace.

She's got the Christ is King bit for psychological support/something to be energized by, part time work to get out of the house, Obamacare for health insurance due to them not being married and her income is <15k/yr so it's free= unlimited psychotherapy sessions that she can do remotely.

The therapy plus Ant slowing down = whatever psychological trauma Ant would normally inflict on a woman is now trivial. And she can think back to all the other women she "bested" in pursuit of pinning Ant down and take feminine pride in that accomplishment, as women do. I'm sure Ant let her decorate the kitchen etc. which is big for women in general but esp. women who come from broken homes, etc.

I don't think the "above it all bc I'm so happy" shtick is a shtick. I think she's legitimately living her dream.

Last edited:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Nah, I bet if she could do it all over again she'd do the same thing. She has her own gym/garage. The ghoul's dick doesn't work so she doesn't have to deal with that, and she's mid 30's so she's only horny a few times a week. The ghoul sleeps a lot so she can masturbate to Nick Fuentes on her phone in peace.

She's got the Christ is King bit for psychological support/something to be energized by, part time work to get out of the house, Obamacare for health insurance due to them not being married and her income is <15k/yr so it's free= unlimited psychotherapy sessions that she can do remotely.

The therapy plus Ant slowing down = whatever psychological trauma Ant would normally inflict on a woman is now trivial. And she can think back to all the other women she "bested" in pursuit of pinning Ant down and take feminine pride in that accomplishment, as women do.

I don't think the "above it all bc I'm so happy" shtick is a shtick. I think she's legitimately living her dream.
Until he's dead and it goes to his family

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout

View attachment 194529

Missy would break that fag’s neck and in spite of your bit you know it

upanddown

Forum Clout
For any potential feeders I recommend the selfcuttinggirl saga as feeding material, as well as this spicy cup of tea from @BenDovid

What ever are you talking about. I've told this story 30 times.

Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy. He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while. Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it. When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so. This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.

Forum Clout
I gave in and put it on for like 30 seconds. Good lord, he looks awful and his voice is hoarse and weak. Tuning into any O&A related media now is like when I haven’t seen an aunt or uncle in like 3-4 years and you see them at a family party. They look noticeably older and it reminds you of the fact that death is inevitable and everyone is getting older. Thanks nana.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Rundown of Nana's shit.
Bitching about Earth Day
You get her book autographed.
Trump "woke him" to see how corrupt America is; thus Trump true savior of America.
Simping for Cops (aka black people make life hard).
Talks about her plane saving fagness.
Ukraine bitching
Biden Admin and Liberal Media are like nazi propaganda

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 4.44.57 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 4.46.25 PM.png

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Trump "woke him" to see how corrupt America is; thus Trump true savior of America.
Imagine. Imagine for a second being so fucking braindead that DONALD TRUMP is the genesis for your awakening that America is corrupt. This is the same fucking faggot who sucked boots all through 9/11 and W.’s presidency. But it took a fucking flabby goy mongrel going “I’m so persecuted, look whats happening to me, i’m going to jail, and it’s so corrupt, you won’t have a country folks.” THATS what wakes you up.

He is a fucking retard. Not even stupid. A legitimate below 80 IQ brain damaged fucking retard.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He’s so close to figuring it out. He thinks “the state” is only a problem when the people you don’t like are in control. Why does Nana love cops again? Because they control blacks, right? But I thought the reason the US is such a shithole is because cops are WOKE and don’t arrest blacks anymore? Hey, who enforced the mask mandates? From what I remember it wasn’t Democratic councilmen knocking on doors but COPS. If the Government repealed the second amendment, would Democratic councilmen be coming to take your guns? Oh no right it would be COPS.

Because they’re a part of the state, which is not a fucking political idea.