• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2:35pm st Patrick’s Day what is Anthony doing?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 9.46.27 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 9.46.12 PM.png

Racial humor is fine with me, this isnt racial humor. Anthony is all talk on twitter; but fuck he's gotten much worse the past months

Forum Clout
[QUOTE="Anthony's Lime Rickey, post: 1198251, member: 5385"] [ATTACH type="full" alt="Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 9.46.27 PM.png"]188566[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 9.46.12 PM.png"]188567[/ATTACH] Racial humor is fine with me, this isnt racial humor. Anthony is all talk on twitter; but fuck he's gotten much worse the past months [/QUOTE] Says the guy that went to jail for DV and creeps on underage girls. The worst part about Anthony is the hypocrisy. [QUOTE="Anthony's Lime Rickey, post: 1198251, member: 5385"] [ATTACH type="full" alt="Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 9.46.27 PM.png"]188566[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 9.46.12 PM.png"]188567[/ATTACH] Racial humor is fine with me, this isnt racial humor. Anthony is all talk on twitter; but fuck he's gotten much worse the past months [/QUOTE] Says the guy that went to jail for DV and creeps on underage girls. The worst part about Anthony is the hypocrisy.

Forum Clout
Doctor said he's allowed a glass of red or 12 at least

HMO: "Mr. Cumia, you desperately need to stop drinking liquor and beer, okay? These results from your liver are dire."
Anthony (giggling nervously): "Uh huh. Okay. Holy shit."
Doctor: "um, yes. 'holy shit' indeed. You keep saying that. But this is serious. Can I recommend you to a local meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous?"
Anthony (his thumbs twitching and working overtime): "Ah but you didn't say I can't have wine. HA HA HO LEE SHIT!"
Doctor: "Well, hold on, when I said no liquor, I obviously meant 'no alcohol whatsoever....' hey! Mr. Cumia! You...well there he goes. Like Speedxy Gonzales. Look a those two shirts go."