• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

1998: Opie instantly calls out Anthony's pedophilia

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
'

Opie wastes no time distancing himself from Anthony's lame "please think I'm a hetero poon chaser" GUY TALK that had contained no humor or irony whatsoever. Anthony was just doing a dopey appeal to frat guy culture with the "18 year old countdown." His Jon Benet comment you can take as a joke and The DMAN did, it was a fairly decent shock jock one liner. Norm Macdonald would probably use a line like that but write it in a different way so that he himself is not the butt of the joke being a pedophie.

Meanwhile, Opie flipped it on Anthony, and topped Anthony's attempt at being shocking with a hilarious take on how parents should make their young developing daughters wear bras a lot sooner in their lives, because we've all seen that weird in between period where they need to cover up.

"It's embarrassing for the kid, and it's embarrassing for everyone taking a look at it."

Anthony sits by and cackles along without any of his own contributions and then pretends to be shocked and bewildered not knowing where to take it. But he was always supposed to be the funny one?

Who made the show again?

:bhzv6yb:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
What kind of sick scumbag still would work for him now. Oh, Erock....while most of you secretly cream for a reunion in which somehow Anthony is magically not a sick pedo anymore, magically funny, and everyone loves it. lmao.
What type of sick scumbag would spend every waking second outside of work at the guy's house who constantly talked about wanting to fuck children up the ass, jewster? What sick scumbag, huh?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He did the same to The DMAN. He will run and hide with his ears covered pretending he's too cool, then crawl back.
I'm willing to look over his guitar hero humiliation since it was so long ago and he clearly isn't bothered by how he ate his balls on national radio and acted like the sorest loser over a video game anyone has ever seen over the age of 7, but his behavior on this forum is really unbecoming of a successful middle aged jew like him. It's not too late to go for the hygienist position at your uncle's, your mother will still be proud, Danny.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
What kind of sick scumbag still would work for him now. Oh, Erock....while most of you secretly cream for a reunion in which somehow Anthony is magically not a sick pedo anymore, magically funny, and everyone loves it. lmao.

You were best friends with the guy for years knowing that he's a pedo. Stop acting like you're above anyone, kike. Like I said, nobody from the show even gives you a second thought anymore and here you are bitterly obsessing over all of them. Saddest thing I've ever seen.