• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

07-15-21 Mewler Report: Hey, Pig. Did I ever tell you red looks so good on you? LOSER!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
kr9mqm.png

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Now, I'm not the smartest man in these forums. Hell, I'm probably not even the smartest person who'll post in this thread. So if you could explain it to me I'd appreciate it, but shouldn't the numbers on the left be the same color as the ones on the right?
They should be, unless someone is a big fat failure with a horrifying personality and extremely low intelligence.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Now, I'm not the smartest man in these forums. Hell, I'm probably not even the smartest person who'll post in this thread. So if you could explain it to me I'd appreciate it, but shouldn't the numbers on the left be the same color as the ones on the right?
They usually are when you look at the numbers of an account that offers something other than constant petulant oinking.