• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

07-06-21 Mewler Report: Never mind the losses, it's the insane number of tweets from the last day that make him pathetic.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
9qds5b.png

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
If my calculations are correct (they probably aren't) that's roughly 1 tweet every 3 mins over an 18 hour day.

The frequency is likely higher since I've not accounted for feeding breaks
I was figuring over a 16-hour day (assuming Piggy got 8 hours of sleep, which is slim to none). That comes out to about 10 an hour, or every six minutes.

Either way, fucking pathetic.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I'm in business development and the idea of sending 159 emails in one day makes my head spin, and that would actually be productive. Sending 159 emails for no reason just seems deranged.
Difference is with this fat fuck is theres nothing of value at stake really.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I picture Pat at Hooligans, taking up about 8-10 feet of valuable bar space through a combination of his bulk, his plates of meatloaf, and his accessories, chatting up another patron in an attempt to hand sell one of his shitty novels.

Eventually the topic of Twitter comes up, and the beleaguered patron, who now regrets showing a passing interest in space travel and just wishes to be left alone with his wings, beer, and ballgame, shuts down any discussion of social media with a dismissive, "I don't have time for that shit."

Does Patty commence raging at this person, hurling insults and hushing the dull child who bored him? Or does he meekly retreat to his phone, surreptitiously snap a photo of the offending fascist, and insult him online with a fictional account of how he slew another supremacist dragon?